Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
weller54

Rachel.. Chelsea!...

Recommended Posts

Posted

Without wishing to repeat what's been said a thousand times, it's ludicrous to think that Chelsea of all clubs give a shit where they win the league. If they beat Arsenal today they'll be wanting the seal to deal on Wednesday. If they don't beat them, they'll be looking for a reaction midweek. So either way they'll be more than up for it.

And they won't lose two on the bounce so we want a draw today.

Posted

Alrite lads... Nige is on the ball... and has made a genius signing for the rest of the season....

 

Is there nothing this man wont do for his team?

 

nige-sign_zpseldug0ky.jpg

Posted

Alrite lads... Nige is on the ball... and has made a genius signing for the rest of the season....

Is there nothing this man wont do for his team?

nige-sign_zpseldug0ky.jpg

Baaaahahaha Nige's face!
Guest WarehamFox
Posted

Myself and Rachel have just got out of bed!!!! I'm knackered! She told me to say It's looking good for tonight!!!!

Posted

What it was guys, I was in Barbados for the four in a row, I arrived back at half time last night.

I'm quite happy to go back for the remainder of the season, only I'm a little short on cash right now. Shall I add my PayPal details?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...