Jakemoore Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 Living in London means that I don't get up to Leicester for as many games as I would like so stick to London away games rather than home games. As a result, I don't get to see the players walking in before each match and just wondered what cars they drive and who has the nicest car? Just a bit of light hearted chat now that we're up and safe!
Callabinho Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 Nigel has a Mondeo, steady reliable and gets the job done, Vardy has a blue Saxo, Wasly has a clapped out s reg Astra estate, the speedo doesn't work but it gets him from a-b, and Kasper has a Mazda 6, he likes to think he's the ultimate dad.
promised land Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 Lots of sparkly new Range Rovers of late, the odd Porsche with a foreign plate and a black Ferrari. Average Premier league players cars really.
Guest Mee-9 Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 Waghorn still has his Fiat Cinquecento doesn't he? I haven't been able to come down because of the plastic fans nicking my tickets every week.
shailen Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 The Porsche is Kramaric's, isn't it? My mate said he was looking to rent a car, but this was back in January. Not sure if he's bought one.
Callabinho Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 Wasly has a white Porsche, naturally Nuge has the Ferrari.
MikeyT Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 Whose car is the Range Rover with the gold coloured roof?
Cincinnati Fox Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 Whose car is the Range Rover with the gold coloured roof?[/quote Marc albrighton
HitchinFox Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 Speaking of cars and footballers, one of my weirdest encounters was nearly being knocked down by a WV Beetle on my way to a mate's house in North London – and then an ashen-faced Jürgen Klinsmann emerging out of said Beetle to ask "if I vas aalrite"?
Unabomber Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 Jeff takes the 126 from Coalville One time he accidentally got it the wrong way and ended up in Swad.
Mrfox452 Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 The Porsche is Kramaric's, isn't it? Is that the 4x4Porsche? If so thats Ulloa's. Saw him near the waterfall the other day with a massive suitcase.
mugshot Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 Is that the 4x4Porsche? If so thats Ulloa's. Saw him near the waterfall the other day with a massive suitcase. Yep Ulloa has a nice black 4x4 porsche with dark wood interior, see him regularly in town with the family. When you saw him it would have been last Sunday when he parked up outside the estate agents just down from the waterfall.
srbfox Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 Speaking of cars and footballers, one of my weirdest encounters was nearly being knocked down by a WV Beetle on my way to a mate's house in North London – and then an ashen- faced Jürgen Klinsmann emerging out of said Beetle to ask "if I vas aalrite"? Some thing happened to me, Marouane Chamakh knocked me down near highbury grove. Seem him again a few weeks later, it's a good job I never forgot a fez. I'll get my coat
promised land Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 The Porsche is Kramaric's, isn't it? Fairly sure one has KRAM on the plate or something like that.
Jam Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 My mate saw Marcin at the Train Station after the Swansea game, got a photo with him. So that must be his preffered mode of transport to the game. Whatever lights your candle.
Solihullfox Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 Wasyl also has a family VW runaround as I know when I cut him up at the small island near the away end a few weeks ago - apologies were profuse and lengthy
Bayfox Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 Liam has a amg merc. 6.3 ltr. His missus drives round in a brand new range rover and he is trying last time I heard to shift his porsche. Alright for some.
Jam Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 Wasyl also has a family VW runaround as I know when I cut him up at the small island near the away end a few weeks ago - apologies were profuse and lengthy Haha!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.