Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Ben Chilwell

Was brilliant last night I was very impressed. He did everything a defender needs to do. Composed on the ball going forward, tracking his man and not taking risks. Take a bow son.

He did take a few risks though... my heart was in my mouth with the back pass to Kasper! Apart from that very solid and looks like he will be class

Good clearer of the ball, and some nice link up play on the left with Gray I thought; nice to see two young players with no end of potential playing together on our left, a mark of our future perhaps.

Rated Chilwell for a while now, and hope we can keep hold of him in a long contract; I expect us to tie him down.

However, the few risky passes have been a common occurence for Chilwell from what i've seen of him, he's done it a few times for Huddersfield on loan this season too. Nothing a bit of confidence and being comfortable on the pitch can't fix.

nice little wage that for a teenager.

Yea In the real world it is perfect :)

But Not when you were virtually defender of the game and the others beside you are earning 20-30 times more

The big guns would have no issue paying him 10-15k a week and it's because of this I give full credit to the lad for putting his head down and working very hard !

• 2 weeks later...

Archived