Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Ben Chilwell

I love how Thracian produces completely arbitrary figurea then peddles them as if the're meaningful statistics, genuinely puts a smile on my face.

Kid looked good, solid, can only improve. Should be pushing Fuchs for a place.

Very impressed with him. Very solid defensively, timed his tackles well and stayed disciplined throughout. Reads the game well, isn't useless on the ball and had the confidence to overlap as well.

I think he's shown today that he's superior to Schlupp in that position which bodes well for us.

Playing youngsters you have to allow for the occasional mistakes. Thought he grew more and more into the game as it went on. I like the fact that he tries to use the ball rather than aimlessly hoofing it. Just needs to sharpen up his decision making

Grew into it well, did Kane with ease every time he came close - looked like a seasoned pro in the second half. Only downside was the near calamitous backpass.

Which was King's fault for giving Chilwell the ball back in a stupid position. He was wide right at that point. King should have just hit it down the line.

Much better defensively than I thought he would be, seems to have a good positional sense. Didn't get to see him much going forward. Hope we can tie down a contract, would still allow him a loan for the rest of the season but with an immediate recall if Fuchs is injured.

Which was King's fault for giving Chilwell the ball back in a stupid position. He was wide right at that point. King should have just hit it down the line.

Absolutely spot on

If you notice King put his hand up to acknowledge that he had dropped Chilly right in it

Anyone who thinks Jeff is a better left back than this lad needs to have a long hard look at themselves as trust me he is the real deal

Archived