Merging Cultures Posted 7 June 2015 Posted 7 June 2015 Has Sterling found his man once yet?He is too busy doing 50 useless stepovers and running with his arms out like a girl to look up for his team mates.
Dan Posted 7 June 2015 Posted 7 June 2015 ITV have muted England's fans. I've literally not heard them once and I can't believe it's because they're making no noise.
Sir Shep Posted 7 June 2015 Posted 7 June 2015 Milner, a good player at club level but shouldn't be anywhere near the England team.
ousefox Posted 7 June 2015 Posted 7 June 2015 Can't work out if I think sterling is shit because of a massive dislike I have for him or if he's just the most overrated player in the country
GLC Posted 7 June 2015 Posted 7 June 2015 You can tell this is an end of season friendly! awful match
Kitchandro Posted 7 June 2015 Posted 7 June 2015 I thought Townsend had got the sack? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Matt Posted 7 June 2015 Posted 7 June 2015 Can't work out if I think sterling is shit because of a massive dislike I have for him or if he's just the most overrated player in the country Overrated. Amazing how he was amazing to Liverpool fans but now all of sudden even they're admitting he is overrated, I wonder why that is....
Sir Shep Posted 7 June 2015 Posted 7 June 2015 Can't work out if I think sterling is shit because of a massive dislike I have for him or if he's just the most overrated player in the country A little bit of both me thinks!
TOMBlcfc Posted 7 June 2015 Posted 7 June 2015 After watching the game last night this one is soooo boring and slow in comparison. Looks like no one gives a shit
My Nads Posted 7 June 2015 Posted 7 June 2015 There isn't any hot running water in Ireland, so the England players don't want to break into a sweat. It all makes sense now!
Lestoh Posted 7 June 2015 Posted 7 June 2015 Irish potato famine? Guess they never looked on the football pitches
Guest Col city fan Posted 7 June 2015 Posted 7 June 2015 Rubbish game. Get bloody Vardy on and let's see some pace up front. Shrek has done nothing so far.
Monsell1976 Posted 7 June 2015 Posted 7 June 2015 These England players are already on their holidays, for **** sake, give vardy and Austin a run, and the other lads who don't get a game, at least it might make it worth watching, with them having something to prove.
Guest ttfn Posted 7 June 2015 Posted 7 June 2015 So Rooney breaks his leg today, with Welbeck already injured, a ton of other strikers in the U21, we're left with two untried players making they're first starts in competetive game. Nothing wrong with experimenting in friendlies, wouldn't hurt to leave Rooney out of these games once in a while. Do you want players picked on form or not? Rooney is the best English striker, he should be in the team. Realistically if he's not fit Kane or Sturridge will lead the line anyway so I'm not sure what you'd get out of trying Vardy and Austin as a front 2 for example. In games like this we might want to try different players with Rooney, sure, but I don't see the value in leaving out the first name on the teamsheet when you're trying to build different options into your squad.
Fatty Arbuckle Posted 7 June 2015 Posted 7 June 2015 I thought Townsend had got the sack? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thats a good point, I had forgotten about that. Maybe there was a Konchesky type situation and itv realised they're stuck with him for another year!Wish I knew if Vardy was coming on or not...there's no way id be watching any of this if not!
My Nads Posted 7 June 2015 Posted 7 June 2015 Rubbish game. Get bloody Vardy on and let's see some pace up front. Shrek has done nothing so far. I wouldn't mind seeing Austin come on too. This lot are sh*t!
Alexikokopops Posted 7 June 2015 Posted 7 June 2015 "Here's Sterling... Wilshire I should say". Probably the most entertaining thing that's happened so far
benpicko Posted 7 June 2015 Posted 7 June 2015 Has Sterling found his man once yet? Has he attempted to find his man once yet? He shakes his leg about a bit and then runs into a defender
Soar Fox Posted 7 June 2015 Posted 7 June 2015 Fvck this. That free kick routine has done me, I'm going out in the garden.
Merging Cultures Posted 7 June 2015 Posted 7 June 2015 Can I give someone my number so that is vardy comes on you can wake me up.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.