Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

N'golo Kante - Medical passed according to Radio Leicester

What's the point of waiting until Monday?

Because they may have hopes of being able to make a double announcement? Where is Top? We have an important friendly today and perhaps CR didn't want any distractions the day before?

maybe all the i's haven't been dotted, nor the x's crossed?

We just have to wait ..............................

Because they may have hopes of being able to make a double announcement? Where is Top? We have an important friendly today and perhaps CR didn't want any distractions the day before?

maybe all the i's haven't been dotted, nor the x's crossed?

We just have to wait ..............................

We're in trouble if the x's haven't been crossed.

Can't see him agreeing to sign for the Foes.

Are you sure?

I'd say Conteh

Then you'd be incorrect.  In French, an e with an acute accent is pronounce "ay".  It hasn't been given much airing on here but his name's actually Kanté, not Kante.   The "Kan" at the front is pronounced in the French nasally way (Kon) as opposed to English phonetics (Can).  Kon+t+é = Kontay.

Shame Charles and N'golo won't get any preseason minutes in.

It's not like they haven't done any pre-season with their respective clubs at all.  :rolleyes: And the 2015 season in Brazil is already being played.

In the worst case, they'll be brought on more often as the season progresses. I can see that it's not that ideal having only a few days to trying to fit in with your new team mates, but it's better than nothing.

Then you'd be incorrect.  In French, an e with an acute accent is pronounce "ay".  It hasn't been given much airing on here but his name's actually Kanté, not Kante.   The "Kan" at the front is pronounced in the French nasally way (Kon) as opposed to English phonetics (Can).  Kon+t+é = Kontay.

You do know that I'm French don't you? But you wouldn't be a know it all would you?

ay is too long for é

ay up me duck.

my french a level says you are right pal

Archived