Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

N'golo Kante - Medical passed according to Radio Leicester

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2015/leicester-city-sign-ngolo-kante/

Premier League side Leicester City have completed the signing of SM Caen midfielder Ngolo Kanté from SM Caen, according to our colleagues at L’Équipe and France Football.

The deal is worth around €9m, with some performance related bonuses potentially taking the fee higher. The player has signed a 4 year contract after arriving in Leicester last night. Leicester, not West Ham, sign Kanté.

Right this may have been discussed but pronuciation, is it like a Londener would say Cunt or is it Kant-'a'?

If he has a footballing brother, we should sign him up to to play alongside.....it will then be like going back to the glory days of Wellens and Gallagher - i.e. playing with two Kantes in midfield.

unbelievable how you can be so disrespectful, you better hope Sean isn't reading this or he'll be straight on Whatsapp to Top and you'll have a stadium ban

Do you realise how stupid you sound, he threatened me with it the other week I'm still not banned so don't think he is anything other than a wum, besides most Thais use an app called line

Leicester City sign Ngolo Kanté

Premier League side Leicester City have completed the signing of SM Caen midfielder Ngolo Kanté from SM Caen, according to our colleagues at L’Équipe and France Football.

The deal is worth around €9m, with some performance related bonuses potentially taking the fee higher. The player has signed a 4 year contract after arriving in Leicester last night. Leicester, not West Ham, sign Kanté.

I've heard they are changing the venue of tomorrow's friendly, it's not gonna be at St Andrews now it'll be moved to the KP and they'll announce 2 new signings (likely to be Kante and Aranguiz I would assume) before the game.

I've heard they are changing the venue of tomorrow's friendly, it's not gonna be at St Andrews now it'll be moved to the KP and they'll announce 2 new signings (likely to be Kante and Aranguiz I would assume) before the game.

Eh.....ok

Calm down people. Nothing has happened.

An unveiling of two new players in front of what would be...literally a couple of hundred fans at best because all the ones that were going...are going to be in Brum.  Sounds about right  :P

Archived