Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

N'golo Kante - Medical passed according to Radio Leicester

No. I'm a painter :D. The post just came a bit out a of left field and I wasn't sure what to make of it.

bob_0.png

Swear that guy used to have a tv program back in the day that i used to watch him paint. I was a kid so dunno why id watch it. This was in the 80s or so.

Swear that guy used to have a tv program back in the day that i used to watch him paint. I was a kid so dunno why id watch it. This was in the 80s or so.

Yeah he did lol

That's Bob Ross. He did have a public access programme in the States. Was a former army man, who decided to turn to acid and mushrooms and paint trees and mountains on canvas in his garage.

very last bit could be true 

That's Bob Ross. He did have a public access programme in the States. Was a former army man, who decided to turn to acid and mushrooms and paint trees and mountains on canvas in his garage.

very last bit could be true 

Died at the age of 52 in 1995 RIP

So it looks like kante and benalouane for the time being.

Wouldn't expect anyone else before next weekend.

Exactly this. Made this conclusion about 3hrs ago. Let's all just chill out and be patient. I think we will only need another midfielder, after these two are announced, and I doubt he will be signed until close to the end of the window. People on here are going to have to relax abit more.

Exactly this. Made this conclusion about 3hrs ago. Let's all just chill out and be patient. I think we will only need another midfielder, after these two are announced, and I doubt he will be signed until close to the end of the window. People on here are going to have to relax abit more.

We will probably get Oriol Romeu on loan as well

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3182398/Leicester-complete-5-6million-signing-Caen-midfielder-N-Golo-Kante.html

Leicester complete £5.6million signing of Caen midfielder N'Golo Kante
  • Leciester sign French midfielder N'Golo Kante 
  • Kante joins the Foxes on a four-year deal from Caen 
  • West Ham had also targeted the 24-year-old for a move

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3182398/Leicester-complete-5-6million-signing-Caen-midfielder-N-Golo-Kante.html#ixzz3haUAsRdC 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Archived