Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

N'golo Kante - Medical passed according to Radio Leicester

Benahoune seems average. Excited about this guy, proud to say im now an ITK, i'll only post what I hear, close to a few members of backroom staff. I'll disclose as much info as I find out

Cool. Every little info helps.

Do you know how Shakey and Walsh have taken to the Tinkerman?

Benahoune seems average. Excited about this guy, proud to say im now an ITK, i'll only post what I hear, close to a few members of backroom staff. I'll disclose as much info as I find out

So ITK that you got the new guy's name wrong?

Decided to use my 1000th post on this Kante, hopefully this special occasion will be a good omen for him & give him the extra motivation to succeed here... lol lol lol

(I've had a few sherbets tonight!! Onwards & upwards)

fancy being fingered by a hairy bloke?

Cool. Every little info helps.

Do you know how Shakey and Walsh have taken to the Tinkerman?

Unfortunately not sorry, and apologies for getting Benalouane's name wrong, never heard of the bloke a few days ago, it was worse when Schmeichel signed and everyone called Scmeichel and Schmeihel and so on

How can you possibly have an opinion/knowledge on his quality?

Fantastic news, can you pop over with a decent spade to get myself out of this hole I've dug myself into?

It's worrying how badly out negotiators are doing, Sunderland have somehow conviced M'villa to join them........

Is he really that good?

H'es been out playing in Russia, had his loan with Inter terminated and not played for France for 3 years after being a regular. 

No doubt there is ability but he has certainly lost his way for someone who is still a good age.

Archived