Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

N'golo Kante - Medical passed according to Radio Leicester

I've heard they are changing the venue of tomorrow's friendly, it's not gonna be at St Andrews now it'll be moved to the KP and they'll announce 2 new signings (likely to be Kante and Aranguiz I would assume) before the game.

Explains why we sent hearing anything official... just as I thought wanting to unveil both players... good times ahead

I give up on this forum for tonight.

It's like having a chat with a load of gullible 8 year olds !

Nah-night. It'll all still be here in the morning

It's embarrassing! Moving a friendly at the last minute to announce a double signing? Wat?! And people believing that? Deary me.

:fc:

Eh.....ok

Calm down people. Nothing has happened.

An unveiling of two new players in front of what would be...literally a couple of hundred fans at best because all the ones that were going...are going to be in Brum.  Sounds about right  :P

Explains why we sent hearing anything official... just as I thought wanting to unveil both players... good times ahead

I give up on this forum for tonight.

It's like having a chat with a load of gullible 8 year olds !

Nah-night. It'll all still be here in the morning

It's embarrassing! Moving a friendly at the last minute to announce a double signing? Wat?! And people believing that? Deary me.

:nigel:

I don't know if my sarcasm genuinely went over a few people's head's or whether they're double bluffing me and their sarcasm is going over my head.

Archived