Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corky

Huth officially ours

Robert Huth posted a bizarre tweet after his transfer to Leicester City was confirmed, saying that now the "sexy football show rolls into Leicester".

The 30-year-old Germany international, who played a key role in the Foxes' successful Premier League survival charge at the end of the campaign, has signed a three-year deal after the club agreed an undisclosed fee with Stoke.

He becomes manager Nigel Pearson's second summer signing following the arrival of Austria defender Christian Fuchs from Schalke earlier this month.

The Berliner, whose move is understood to have cost the Foxes around £3million, headed for the King Power Stadium in February and made 14 appearances as Leicester dragged themselves from the brink of relegation to the relative comfort of 14th place.

It's not bizarre we play sexy football.

Wow! So anything Leicester related is labelled "Bizarre" now? I don't see what's bizarre about it at all! I saw the headline, but I didn't bother to read it. It makes him look dusty old fart saying something like that when it's plainly a bit of fun! I didn't realise Huth had a sense of humour, but he's as funny as F. It's even funnier added to his lack of facial expression! lol 

Oh my, that's what it was. These 'whoosh' things get worse by the day  lol

I got the second one, of course, but it shows how desperate people are when they have to make comments that other people have made seriously many times before to try and 'catch' the bait.

Massive signing this is, he gives us that genuine class and know how at the back. I'd still like one more central defender to come in and push Wasilweski and Morgan whom both have slight questions marks from me. But this is a brilliant signing for us, we know what he can do and he's one of the best defenders in the league for me.

I would not be surprised we do add at least one more CB especially if Liam is still seen as not ready.

Did someone say Youtube video?

Looks like he'll fit in perfectly with our back line.

Awesome video and great examples of how good a defender he is.  What amazing positioning he has.  Even against much quicker players his positioning was just superb.  David Silva of Man City looked like he hated Huth on him and Lukaku just got so frustrated it caused him to swear at our big BOB, who just laughed at him.  Wonderful news this signing and I am sure more good news to come soon with more exciting and surprising additions.

I’m struggling to think of a better signing that the club has ever made, but I genuinely cannot think of one.

A German international with 2 Premier League medals. This tops Cambiasso for me cos at 30 he’s still at his peak, and we’ve got him for 3 years.

By my reckoning Huth is the 7th City player with a Premier League medal to his name. Anyone guess the other six? J

I’m struggling to think of a better signing that the club has ever made, but I genuinely cannot think of one.

A German international with 2 Premier League medals. This tops Cambiasso for me cos at 30 he’s still at his peak, and we’ve got him for 3 years.

By my reckoning Huth is the 7th City player with a Premier League medal to his name. Anyone guess the other six? J

Current squad or premier league history?

Martin Keown

Tim Flowers

OK wasn't counting Schwarzer it that case make it 7 players. (plus one more on loan that makes 8).

Keown, Flowers, Schwarzer yes. Dublin and Dickov no.

Dublin got one with Manchester United in 93 with special dispensation after missing most of the season with a broken leg

Dublin got one with Manchester United in 93 with special dispensation after missing most of the season with a broken leg

Our survey says UHH URRRRRRR. Nah i'm not allowing special dispensations...

Did Gillespie get one at Man Utd? ohh...Jason Wilcox.

Gillespie no. Wilcox Yesss good catch.

Two more plus two loanees.

It's still a winners medal...

Upson got one and Schwarzer didn't qualify for one while with chelsea (need 10 league games unless special dispensation granted, which is given when players would have qualified but for injury)

Well i'm Roy Walker today and I say it's good but it's not right.

Archived