Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corky

Huth officially ours

Ok, so....

Left back - sorted

Centre back x 2 - sorted

Just two central midfielders (one being Cambiasso :fc: ) and we'll be ready to go.

It's difficult to believe based on his time here, I know, but Huth is technically only one CB.

We've signed 2 x centre backs? have I missed something?

It's difficult to believe based on his time here, I know, but Huth is technically only one CB.

He could have meant Was's new deal? 

Who'd have thought signing Robert huth would get so much excitement a couple of years ago. I remember he was seen as a thug by most fans while under pulls. Not seen any of this dirty side for us.

Excellent signing though, still got a couple of good years left in him.

If we can get Kante in, Cambiasso re-signed and release Simpson, I genuinely think, with the experience of last season and the quality we've brought in, we would finish top half.

We have nothing to fear, we know we can do it, we're bringing in the right signings so far and Pearson & the squad would have learnt a great deal.

Also with Kramaric having a full pre-season with the lads, he will be like a new signing.

Massive signing this is, he gives us that genuine class and know how at the back. I'd still like one more central defender to come in and push Wasilweski and Morgan whom both have slight questions marks from me. But this is a brilliant signing for us, we know what he can do and he's one of the best defenders in the league for me.

Archived