Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corky

Huth officially ours

Quality mate, don't suppose you could make a reel for each player? One a week until the start of the season.. It would make things move faster for sure!

Started downloading the games originally to make one for Albrighton, will get around to it before the season starts up.

I might start now though on getting one ready for when Cambiasso get announced in a couple days.

As for other players... maybe Ulloa and/or Schlupp... Would also consider making one for James, King, De Laet, and/or Schmeichel if enough are interested? Someone already made a recent one for Mahrez with some of his international highlights as well (It's totally not obvious who my favourite players are.)

• 4 weeks later...

Just a random fun fact in terms of stats: If Robert Huth manages to get at least 14 games under his belt this season, he'll match Didi Hamann's record for most matches played by a German in the Premier League (268).

• 9 months later...

Celebrating our Premier League title, Robert Huth's former club 1. FC Union Berlin dug deep in the archives and came up with this brilliant picture from the early/mid 90ies:

13122803_10153592611417061_6376269605570

He's easy to spot, isn't he? lol

Celebrating our Premier League title, Robert Huth's former club 1. FC Union Berlin dug deep in the archives and came up with this brilliant picture from the early/mid 90ies:

He's easy to spot, isn't he? lol

Is he elbowing the kid next to him?

I wonder if he values this medal above his other 2? After all he couldn't get a game at Stoke, he must have thought his medal winning days were over.

I wonder if he values this medal above his other 2? After all he couldn't get a game at Stoke, he must have thought his medal winning days were over.

No question,he actually played an important role in our title win.

Personally I think he was as instrumental in us avoiding relegation. No coincidence it turned when we got him fit and playing.

Absolutely. I went from expecting every ball in the box to be a goal to expecting him to be on the end of it and sending it 40 or 50 yards away.

Helped bring a lot of calm to the defence. The difference between Wes, pre and post Huth, is crazy.

Archived