Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lestalee

kanye at glasto..

Why is anyone bothered? It's Glastonbury, which is just a big jolly for hooray Henry's and middle-class, middle-aged, people who erroneously think they are cutting-edge and trendy.

All that aside, I have enjoyed much of Kanye's music.

Why is anyone bothered? It's Glastonbury, which is just a big jolly for hooray Henry's and middle-class, middle-aged, people who erroneously think they are cutting-edge and trendy.

All that aside, I have enjoyed much of Kanye's music.

thought that was incredible. unfortunately he's got enough songs to play all three headline slots so it was always going to feel rushed towards the end. shame he didn't play through the wire, and i'm surprised he didn't go with homecoming or heard 'em say just for the crowd pleasing aspect, but i guess that's not his game. 

thoroughly enjoyed it though. 

edit - also say what you want but we've got a glastonbury thread on here that now spans three glastonburys as well as build up and post glasto discussion and that contains 8 pages. in 2 and a half hours a thread about kanye's set has matched that. nobody knows what it is but it's provocative etc. 

on what basis does he not deserve it? 

certainly not a musical one. he's one of the most talented and inventive musical icons in the world. maybe ever. 

There are times when i'm not sure if you're trolling or not.

This isn't one of those times.

Thought you'd appreciate her in the cat costume...

yer id fill her holes 

edit - there's something really weird that makes me fall in love with people who can dance well on stage tbh. like aluna from alunageorge right. she is not particularly attractive, probs a 5/10 but then i saw her at leeds and fell in love. like she was an 11/10 for a few weeks. then the girl who sings with jungle is the same. she is moderately attractive at best but suddenly she makes nice noises to a beat and dances in time to those noises and she is 1000% glorious. all just in the moment suddenly want to propose to average looking women. so weird. 

Thought you'd appreciate her in the cat costume...

what is she there for? literally so people like me (and presumably you as you brought it up) don't turn over? she doesn't appear to be doing much 

Archived