Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lestalee

kanye at glasto..

I'm not a fan. I love plenty of hip hop but never got into him. But I'll watch anything like this for the spectacle and to see if I start to appreciate it. If you only ever listened to people you liked, you'd never discover anything new.

I can understand why he's popular but I've never understood the inventive/innovative tag. A lot of it seems to be samples of better, really well-known songs (Daft Punk, Curtis Mayfield, Ray Charles etc). I'm not expecting free jazz or unusual time signatures, just it's never grabbed me.

I've enjoyed this more than some indie band rattling off 20 identical songs though.

Mainly tonight I've found out his backing singer or whatever is called Mike Dean lol Wonder if Clattenburg did the light show.

I'm not a fan. I love plenty of hip hop but never got into him. But I'll watch anything like this for the spectacle and to see if I start to appreciate it. If you only ever listened to people you liked, you'd never discover anything new.

I can understand why he's popular but I've never understood the inventive/innovative tag. A lot of it seems to be samples of better, really well-known songs (Daft Punk, Curtis Mayfield, Ray Charles etc). I'm not expecting free jazz or unusual time signatures, just it's never grabbed me.

I've enjoyed this more than some indie band rattling off 20 identical songs though.

Mainly tonight I've found out his backing singer or whatever is called Mike Dean lol Wonder if Clattenburg did the light show.

Spot on post...

Archived