Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

Have they been into Duty Free yet? I've been stuck in a meeting! Surely still not on the plane.

all the odds for ranieri just shot down or suspended across the board. time to get checking lcfc players pages. 

@First4lCFC have just mentioned he's due to be announced tomorrow, are they reliable?

all the odds for ranieri just shot down or suspended across the board. time to get checking lcfc players pages. 

Please let it be!

I'm about to go into a meeting and I hope to read there hs been an appointment when I get out in a couple of hours!

Have they been into Duty Free yet? I've been stuck in a meeting! Surely still not on the plane.

@First4lCFC have just mentioned he's due to be announced tomorrow, are they reliable?

Absolutely fvcking not!

it helps - it means the new boss will be female and not announced tomorrow

Archived