Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

someone has £2 on ranieri at 69/1 matched. he is someone laughing at this. nice £140 coming his way.

I've got £2 on at 80/1 - very nice ;)

Not quite as good as my fiver on Klopp at 50-1 would have been, but I'll take it :D

You can't bet on anyone now on Skybet!

Something must be happening for the bookies not to even want to take peoples money

The bookies developed a conscience.......

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha sorry.

You can't bet on anyone now on Skybet!

Something must be happening for the bookies not to even want to take peoples money

They have a book which is in profit and they don't want to screw it up

Still get 1/4 ladbrokes, pp. if there was hard news then that wouldn't be possible

Btw, Esteban to sign has shortened a smidgen, having not moved for ages.

Look, I can look after my use of umlaut, are you flexible enough to use the Austrian vernacular on Foxestalk whilst the squad is there? I don't think so. I can.

What I'm saying, Carl, is that you've been here long enough to know, so either you're being daft, or you're very, very stupid.

I don’t think I need to explain my motives but when spelling without foreign accents gets criticised by a foxestalk member I will defend the spelling, it’s my instinct just like you would defend a fellow umlaut.

I put a quick £3 on when it was still 80/1, wish I'd done more now :-)

Wouldn't have been allowed much more. Think it was Bagworth who tried putting a fiver on Klopp at 100s but was limited to 2.50

Archived