Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

Just as a thought of why Betfair/exchanges may have better odds. Surely someone wanting to lump on a manager isn't going to do it on an exchange because of difficulties of getting all at same price etc...? It would make more sense for them to go to a bookies and smash it all at the one price.

I'd prefer O'Neill juggling both jobs for a few months than Ranieri, but oh well.

Ranieri is undoubtedly a good manager, but is he what we need right now? Will he suit this squad and setup? I fear not.

I'd prefer O'Neill juggling both jobs for a few months than Ranieri, but oh well.

Ranieri is undoubtedly a good manager, but is he what we need right now? Will he suit this squad and setup? I fear not.

wasnt he at chelsea when they got roman and didn't spend any money? or didn't he buy schevchenko? i cant remember. i know he ****ed up with money though

1.4 on exchanges. 

It's good, but there's no umlaut in English spelling. It's quite a quandary.

Look, I can look after my use of umlaut, are you flexible enough to use the Austrian vernacular on Foxestalk whilst the squad is there? I don't think so. I can.

What I'm saying, Carl, is that you've been here long enough to know, so either you're being daft, or you're very, very stupid.

wasnt he at chelsea when they got roman and didn't spend any money? or didn't he buy schevchenko? i cant remember. i know he ****ed up with money though

1.4 on exchanges. 

Think he signed Hernan Crespo and Juan Sebastian Veron also Petr Cech!

Archived