Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

I hope so...

Probably because he's flying in now to have a meeting at the Belfry In Sutton Coldfield tomorrow theres a big thai spread being prepared right now for it my mate works in reception

Does anyone know why the odds keep coming in for Klopp?

money comes for klopp and the bookies are basically controlling what they are willing to lose, or they hear something about him being officially approached. 

bet 365 betting suspended.  seems it touched 5/1 then suspended. 

EDIT: as have boylesports, totesport, betway and unibet have suspended all bets on klopp. someone check the news! either something has happened or they have took the market down overnight. 

Bet365 suspended betting Saturday for ages, then it popped up again Saturday night and I got Klopp at 50/1!!

They might just be investigating to see if there's any truth in the pricing but they'll soon find out it's just us lot betting on him!!

Bet365 suspended betting Saturday for ages, then it popped up again Saturday night and I got Klopp at 50/1!!

They might just be investigating to see if there's any truth in the pricing but they'll soon find out it's just us lot betting on him!!

they wont care about truth. his price will stay in the single figures now until our manager is confirmed. 

they wont care about truth. his price will stay in the single figures now until our manager is confirmed.

Yes I know, but they are probably wondering what's happening so have closed it while they ask around I reckon, so they're covered.

Does anyone think it strange that for nigh on a week now absolute silence from anyone who maybe being considered, rumoured to be etc. Sky.. owners?

To me a good sign that the owners really are trying to get the right man in.

Having said all this. Who should pop up on sky today., talking about Austin. Harry.lol.

If you want the odds to tumble then go down your local bookies in Leicester and ask to put £10,000 on klopp being the manager. They will have to phone up to authorise the bet. The bet will not get authorised and will allow you to put £100 on at most. You then say no sorry, I want to put £10,000 on. Even if you don't put the bet on, the fact you 'intended' too will make the odds tumble. Source - used to work in a bookies

Just to add to what I said - the fact you are intending to put the bet on in Leicester will make them even more suspicious. If this bet was 'attempted' in two or three bookies in Leicester then klopp would be 1/10.

A lot of betting sites close markets like this overnight, usually around 8pm.

And they haven't just suspended betting on Klopp, they've done it for everyone.

The odds are shortening because some people are putting money on based on a completely speculative article written by a local rag.

Some people on here exaggerate everything.

Archived