Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

sadly the daily star link they are referring to says that he is a target for liverpool. so this may be speculation. i have never known a small news article affect the odds like this though but i take your point.

I can't see the Liverpool link happening anymore, to be honest.

If you're looking to bring in a new manager then you don't hand out contracts to new backroom staff, when the incoming manager may either have his own team ready or want to decide for himself.

Liverpool are going to stick with Rodgers till Christmas, at the least.

Klopp no doubt shortening because of the Merc article.

Christ! The Merc really have outdone themselves with that one.

Tomorrow it'll be Pep Guardiola sparks speculation by being seen eating a packet of Walkers cheese n onion. No smoke without fire.

Christ! The Merc really have outdone themselves with that one.

Tomorrow it'll be Pep Guardiola sparks speculation by being seen eating a packet of Walkers cheese n onion. No smoke without fire.

No smoke without bacon, you mean?

I can't see the Liverpool link happening anymore, to be honest.

If you're looking to bring in a new manager then you don't hand out contracts to new backroom staff, when the incoming manager may either have his own team ready or want to decide for himself.

Liverpool are going to stick with Rodgers till Christmas, at the least.

i can see Rodgers doing well with them this season to be honest. Without it being the Gerrard show i think he has got room to do as he see's fit. 

Bet365 now cut klopp from 16/1 to 12/1 

i can see Rodgers doing well with them this season to be honest. Without it being the Gerrard show i think he has got room to do as he see's fit.

Bet365 now cut klopp from 16/1 to 12/1

Exactly. Gerrard was basically Mr. Liverpool and while that was great when he was one of the best, in recent years he's deteriorated (still great, but nowhere near great enough to warrant the kind of role he's had at Liverpool recently). Now that he's gone I'm expecting Liverpool to perform better. Not necessarily league-winners, but challenging a lot more.

10/1 with Sky Bet.

i saw that. they cut to 12/1 then instantly to 10 and seem to be trying to price themselves out of the market. someone at SSN know something maybe? he's shortened everywhere now. best price 20/1 ladbrokes.

16/1 - 13/1 - 12/1 - 10/1 - 9/1 - 8/1 7/1 = Skybet

30/1 - 25/1 - 20/1 - 15/1 - 10/1 - 5/1 = Ladbrokes

50/1 - 40/1 - 30/1 - 20/1 - 10/1 - Betfair

100/1 - 90/1 - 80/1 - 70/1 - 60/1 - 50/1 - 40/1 - 30/1 - 20/1 - Bet365

LOVE NUMERIC PUZZLES!!!!!!1!!!!!!!11

well it means nothing if its as a result of people lumping on, it means something if they have heard whispers.

Im inclined to go with you though, mean fcuk all!

Yeah, they've heard whispers from their ITK mates who've read the back page of The Mercury and stuck a tenner on Klopp and they think they'd better get on it too!

Such wishful thinking.

All that's happened is the mercury none story has been put into the national domain by the Sky Sports rumour page that looks at local papers. People become sheep, and assume that he's coming so bet on him. More bets, the bet price comes down. The betting odds come down and people speculate more. So the cycle continues. Lowering in odds on thus case means notging

All that's happened is the mercury none story has been put into the national domain by the Sky Sports rumour page that looks at local papers. People become sheep, and assume that he's coming so bet on him. More bets, the bet price comes down. The betting odds come down and people speculate more. So the cycle continues. Lowering in odds on thus case means notging

has the mercury been mentioned on sky sports news then? i don't have it so i don't know. 

2 bookies now single figures. 

Archived