Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

Yeah last time this happened I remember we would sit on Foxestalk watching the odds for weeks and then at 10pm they'd all close down first couple of days we were creaming over the thought MON had been appointed.

A couple of French league managers backed on betfair who I haven't seen mentioned here:

Jocelyn Gourvennec

Frederic Hantz

Probably just someone taking a punt that Steve Walsh's French network extends to the managerial ranks.

Also of some (very minor) interest on betfair, someone took the trouble to get Ajax boss Frank De Boer added to the market and then (presuming the same person) had £25 at 20/1 ish

I think it's important we keep hold of Shaky and Walsh for some continuity. I am normally not a fan of hiring the assistant but in this case I wonder if Shaky could step up to the plate with Cambiasso as assistant with a long term view. This would mean continuity and no huge changes. It's a marathon not a sprint. If not it is still important we keep Shaky, Walsh and Philiips at the club at all costs to work alongside the new gaffer

Generally do not think our owners have a clue who they want to get in.

Thinking about it i wouldn't be shocked if they have tried so hard to keep Skakey and Walsh maybe even trying to keep them by offering them the job.

Can't see us appointing anyone soon

Klopp odds slashed for shock move to Leicester

BY MICHAEL BREAR 7:20PM 6 JUL 2015

JURGEN KLOPP has been backed to be named the next Leicester manager and is as short as 7-1 with bet365, though Betfred still offer a standout 16-1.

The former Borussia Dortmund manager was available at 100-1 last week but the money for him making an unlikely switch does not appear to be drying up. He was 50-1 as recently as this morning.

The reason for such an unusual gamble isn't clear but Klopp topped a fans' poll about who they would like to take over at the King Power Stadium, and last month his agent said he would be willing to manage outside the top four of the Premier League.

Former Chelsea boss Guus Hiddink is the 7-4 favourite with Coral and Ladbrokes, while Neil Lennon comes next in the betting at 11-4 with bet365 and Ladbrokes.

Probably because he's flying in now to have a meeting at the Belfry In Sutton Coldfield tomorrow theres a big thai spread being prepared right now for it my mate works in reception

Maybe a tribute night to Hopper, Smith and Pearson?

Archived