Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

Always the exchange.

A manager moving from 100/1 to 20/1 is insignificant.

You know when they're 4/1 then there's a possibility and the club probably are seriously looking at them.

Once they go odds on then it's likely only the contract needs negotiating as work wise both parties are happy with each other. 

agree with you 100%. this just seems weird that no one has moved at all to odds on or come out in the press distancing themselves or declaring interest. 

I too like the sound of Jocelyn Gourvennec. Don't think we need a massive name. Just someone who has ability and obvious talent in winning, albeit in a lesser league. I think he had a trial at Leicester when he left Marseille back when Micky Adams was manager so would know a bit about the club

I too like the sound of Jocelyn Gourvennec. Don't think we need a massive name. Just someone who has ability and obvious talent in winning, albeit in a lesser league. I think he had a trial at Leicester when he left Marseille back when Micky Adams was manager so would know a bit about the club

Did he really? That's pretty impressive you remember that.

Let's hope it didn't put him off.  :)

In some ways I'd prefer him to Klopp.

they look like they were made from the same mould but Gourvennec would be cheaper and more likely to stay long term.

And he might actually want to join us, unlike Klopp.

He fits the bill for me. Done some great work with an unfancied club, young and progessive. Gerrimin.

Good memory!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11712/2222931/joc-the-job-for-leicester

this will get announced out of the blue I think. It will be someone not currently in a job as talks must have taken place by now and with another club involved, there would have been some leakage to press or bookies.

It's clear nobody in the business has a scooby right now so any small or even quite large movement from i.e 30s to 10s etc is no clear indication from the bookies as if they get wind, the odds will be dramatically slashed to prevent further bets

Everyone is keeping tight lipped so it will probably come out of the blue like the Fuchs signing.

Love it how neil lennon is apparently not a big enough name but then 2 srconds later Steve bloody cotterill gets mentioned

By who? No need to get your panties tangled as clearly not even the owners know who will be in charge.

Everyone is keeping tight lipped so it will probably come out of the blue like the Fuchs signing.

Nigels sacking was pretty out of the blue, odds dropped dramatically only an hour or so before.

Nigels sacking was pretty out of the blue, odds dropped dramatically only an hour or so before.

Wish I worked updating the clubs website, I'd be bunging £1000's on new managers etc as I was uploading the article.

Some Twitter nonesense saying Di Matteo. Probably wrong.

I could see them going down that path to be honest. Fairly big name, high level experience, experience of English game at a few levels. 

Not sure I'd go for him, but it could be worse I think.

Some Twitter nonesense saying Di Matteo. Probably wrong.

His record reads like that of Ranieri, in some respects. Short bursts of success early on in jobs followed by mediocrity and dismissal. And occasionally just mediocrity and dismissal without the initial success.

You could argue that he was harshly treated by West Brom, maybe even Chelsea, and has never really been given a chance to build his own team, but his is hardly a track record of unmitigated success. Then again, what do we expect we're going to get?

Archived