Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

We've got to aim higher than Bruce. If we'd gone down, were managerless and so was he I'd support it but this scenario where he gets worse the more he spends happens a bit too often for it to be a fluke in my opinion, and we've got money to spend - he could well take us down.

Gourvennec doesn't look a bad shout actually.

We've got to aim higher than Bruce. If we'd gone down, were managerless and so was he I'd support it but this scenario where he gets worse the more he spends happens a bit too often for it to be a fluke in my opinion, and we've got money to spend - he could well take us down.

Gourvennec doesn't look a bad shout actually.

Looks acceptable from what I've read.

In fact he looks great, Young, intelligent and no doubt ambitious. He could give us some drive, sign him up.

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/blog/espn-fc-united-blog/68/post/2291796/jocelyn-gourvennec-guingamps-answer-to-jurgen-klopp

Ranieri is reported as issuing a 'come and get me' plea, Bruce surely has no chance.

slightly different scenario but I recall a girl that issued a 'come and get me plea' once.

initially it was well cool but then she turned out to be one big whopping mother of a bad ass psychopathic, crazy assed beast of a gal.

'Come and get me' invariably results in me dashing headlong in the opposite direction these days!!

In fact he looks great, Young, intelligent and no doubt ambitious. He could give us some drive, sign him up.

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/blog/espn-fc-united-blog/68/post/2291796/jocelyn-gourvennec-guingamps-answer-to-jurgen-klopp

Won't happen anyway. Those qualities don't matter if you're not a big name.

Really disillusioned with us again I'm afraid. Feel like we've gone straight down the QPR route of favouring reputation over efficiency.

Somebody just has to create a thread simply titled 'Jocelyn Gourvennec', fill the OP with information hyping him up but with no link to us whatsoever, and hopefully that will get the same people betting on him as are betting on Klopp and we have a more realistic target for the media to pick up on. Singlehandedly getting the club a great manager tbh

morning! back to the grind stone of odds watching for you guys! 

he's now 9/2 3rd fav on sky bet and interestingly some books havent re opened. bet 365 do usually keep these markets open overnight. 

raneri is moving however on betfair!

Preference list (realistic and unrealistic)

1. Klopp

2, Lennon/Hiddink combo

3. O'Neil

4. Ranieri

5. Stevie Wonder

6. Bruce, Cotteril and all the other shit names we are linked with.

Edited the above, that would be mine!

Lack of substance in that article.

I also want the job...

I wouldn't mind a go either but my FM record isn't too good right now.

i have said before i am falling out of liking the mirror with some of their articles with no quotes or substance. 

He's just not proven enough, which is a shame as I would love him at the club because of the history. Managerially he's not convinced me why he should be here, now if he got Bolton promoted then yes I would consider looking at him.

His win percentages are:

Celtic 69.74%

Bolton 34.21%

He just isn't good enough, he's gone into a competitive league and not took off! Why is his name even being mentioned?

He's just not proven enough, which is a shame as I would love him at the club because of the history. Managerially he's not convinced me why he should be here, now if he got Bolton promoted then yes I would consider looking at him.

His win percentages are:

Celtic 69.74%

Bolton 34.21%

He just isn't good enough, he's gone into a competitive league and not took off! Why is his name even being mentioned?

i wouldn't want lennon either i am in your camp there with not being convinced yet. the flip side of the coin is everyone has to start somewhere.

first big money for the day seems to be going on hidding who is now 6/5 on skybet. 

i wouldn't want lennon either i am in your camp there with not being convinced yet. the flip side of the coin is everyone has to start somewhere.

first big money for the day seems to be going on hidding who is now 6/5 on skybet. 

I think his start is at Bolton, learn the ropes there and actually get them somewhere. When he's proven then start to throw your name in a hat, would be very annoyed if I was a Bolton fan to hear my manager wanting to jump ship.

Wow Hiddink still being backed? My order would be of who I want would be:

1, Klopp

2, Ranieri

3, Hiddink

4, Hiddink (Senior role) + ANOther (head coach)

5, Researching someone decent from elsewhere lol.

Won't happen anyway. Those qualities don't matter if you're not a big name.

Really disillusioned with us again I'm afraid. Feel like we've gone straight down the QPR route of favouring reputation over efficiency.

The more I read about Gourvennec the more I like him, he would be my second choice to Klopp out of all the other mentioned candidates.

I'd like to think when we target a manager we look at someone who could potentially be here for 10 years and build a dynasty. Someone ambitious, driven, intelligent and with a clear game plan in their head on what type of player they need in every position and an ideal formation. 

Klopp ticks these boxes and so does Gourvennec but has been at a small club in France with little resources but still got them European football.

I hope you're wrong about us wanting a big name for big name's sake. 

Hiddink would be an awful appointment IMO. I just can't see his reasoning for coming to Leicester when he'll be here for a year or two at the very most. Does finishing mid table whet his appetite? I want an a manager in the Ferguson, Wenger or even Pearson mode who is at the club a long time and has a long term plan not a short fix manager and then be in the same boat in a year.

morning! back to the grind stone of odds watching for you guys! 

he's now 9/2 3rd fav on sky bet and interestingly some books havent re opened. bet 365 do usually keep these markets open overnight. 

raneri is moving however on betfair!

Betfair is always the best indicator and there are no clear indications yet.

When someone goes odds on you can guarantee someone knows something with substance to it and the club are in talks with them. 

http://sports.betfair.com/Index.do?mi=119328070&ex=1&origin=MRL 

Betfair is always the best indicator and there are no clear indications yet.

When someone goes odds on you can guarantee someone knows something with substance to it and the club are in talks with them. 

http://sports.betfair.com/Index.do?mi=119328070&ex=1&origin=MRL 

depends which part of betfair really. the exchanges more than the bookie side i agree.

today's market mover is mister ranieri. Still holding best price 20/1 though. 

depends which part of betfair really. the exchanges more than the bookie side i agree.

today's market mover is mister ranieri. Still holding best price 20/1 though. 

Always the exchange.

A manager moving from 100/1 to 20/1 is insignificant.

You know when they're 4/1 then there's a possibility and the club probably are seriously looking at them.

Once they go odds on then it's likely only the contract needs negotiating as work wise both parties are happy with each other. 

I think its great but at the same down so frustrating that no-one really has a clue what is going on.

Maybe the owners have just thought **** it, let's just take charge ourselves  :ph34r:

Archived