Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

has the mercury been mentioned on sky sports news then? i don't have it so i don't know. 

2 bookies now single figures. 

On the website in the gossip section. It's still just the Merc coming out with this nonsense and paper gossip columns mentioning it.

On the website in the gossip section. It's still just the Merc coming out with this nonsense and paper gossip columns mentioning it.

ive seen it now ive been able to check facebook. seemed to do the rounds about the time the prices started plummeting...

Jurgen Klopp to be next Leicester boss is our most popular bet on site. 16/1 from 100/1! http://bit.ly/NextLeicesterBoss  #lcfc

ive seen it now ive been able to check facebook. seemed to do the rounds about the time the prices started plummeting...

Jurgen Klopp to be next Leicester boss is our most popular bet on site. 16/1 from 100/1! http://bit.ly/NextLeicesterBoss  #lcfc

yip and I got the 100-1 which sent it immediately to 50-1 - I may ring him myself lol :-) Never actually saw it as £250 coming more £2.50 lost

Not because there is anything in it...because Leicester fans are backing it lol

This forum has moved those odds.

this forum moved the odds of billy davis for a laugh but nothing like this. 

Who's favourite with them?

hiddink @ 6/4

Wish I was a billionaire so I drop £1m on Klopp and sit back and watch the chaos.

would it not be funnier to get loads of bets placed for a few grand on Nigel Pearson and watch his odds slashed?

Archived