Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

cant workout why Leicester have been written off getting klopp as manager he's out of work we need a new manager and he's currently

In England. Maybe the press underestimate us as a good proposition for him thoughts please.

Unless the thai's are intending spending huge amounts of money (and that would mean us not playing European football as even relaxation of FFP wouldn't provide for that kind of outlay) , how are they going to entice someone of klopps ability. Yes he wants a new project and yes he said that could be in the PL but I'm damn sure he wants a project that leads to the champions league. without the investment required, we would be more likely to give him another season flirting with relegation. this man can take his time and wait for a top 8 job to appear. One will during this season. I think he is waiting for Liverpool.

cant workout why Leicester have been written off getting klopp as manager he's out of work we need a new manager and he's currently

In England. Maybe the press underestimate us as a good proposition for him thoughts please.

Its a wonderful thought but lets be serious, we have got an extremely slim chance of attracting Klopp. The next top 6 job to become available will have his name written all over it. I know that fans are often biased and optimistic about the club they support (myself included) but if fans of a club like say Sunderland were asking questions like this then we would probably be laughing at them

Its a wonderful thought but lets be serious, we have got an extremely slim chance of attracting Klopp. The next top 6 job to become available will have his name written all over it. I know that fans are often biased and optimistic about the club they support (myself included) but if fans of a club like say Sunderland were asking questions like this then we would probably be laughing at them

No doubt that our chances are almost nil at getting him here, but it's nice to dream a little. Some people like a challenge. He would be coming into a situation that was a big challenge, but he would also be stepping into a situation with resources where his backers are ambitious and are trying to build something. Klopp strikes me as that type of person; one who wants the challenge of building something rather than being handed the keys to an already formed champion.

I don't think there's a single person on this board who thinks we have a chance in hell of getting him, but it's pretty interesting how well Leicester and Klopp seem to fit based on style of play/coaching, things Klopp has said, and sheer timing.

I agree... It's a little embarrassing, but it hasn't stopped me putting a pound on when it was 50/1!!

klinsman appears to be turning up now....interesting.

The Bakers Lad from Botnang?

Hell yeah - could he be bored with the USA and now fancies countryside living? This would be amazing but as likely as Klopp in all probability.

this thread reminds me of the cambaisso thread, people saying it will never happen, others hoping he will come, and some truly believing it will happen. i have a good feeling about klopp. it would be a hell of a coup, bigger than cambi, but hey. why not?

Manager - LCFC required:

Salary of £6 million a year with a further £2 million for a top eight finish and a further £4 million for European football or Cup related silverware.

£100 million to spend on players.

Previous applicants need not apply.

Manager - LCFC required:

Salary of £6 million a year with a further £2 million for a top eight finish and a further £4 million for European football or Cup related silverware.

Previous applicants & players need not apply. Unless your name rhymes with Mankini.

Unless the thai's are intending spending huge amounts of money (and that would mean us not playing European football as even relaxation of FFP wouldn't provide for that kind of outlay) , how are they going to entice someone of klopps ability. Yes he wants a new project and yes he said that could be in the PL but I'm damn sure he wants a project that leads to the champions league. without the investment required, we would be more likely to give him another season flirting with relegation. this man can take his time and wait for a top 8 job to appear. One will during this season. I think he is waiting for Liverpool.

Liverpool are gash though mate, in all seriousness, he'd be better off coming here.

Guest ttfn

this thread reminds me of the cambaisso thread, people saying it will never happen, others hoping he will come, and some truly believing it will happen. i have a good feeling about klopp. it would be a hell of a coup, bigger than cambi, but hey. why not?

Just need Col to come on and say he'd rather we went after Sean Dyche and the circle would be complete.

(Sorry Col :thumbup:)

Manager - LCFC required:

Previous applicants & players need not apply. Unless your name rhymes with Mankini.

Please. God. No.

Archived