Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fleckneymike

Kasabian Pull No Punches

I have got over it and moved on, and if you'd read any of my previous posts, I'm always calling for fans to support the club regardless of who the manager is or whether you like them or not.

I don't like the direction we appear to be moving on though and I don't think Pearson deserves to be laughed at. However I will be supporting the club, our new head coach, our owners that don't appear to have learnt from the Sven era and still will be when it all goes tits up.

Hopefully it won't but I think it's got disaster written all over it.

Fair enough, I was using your post to make a general point about a lot I've read on here. I think that if we started to spend big this time however it will be different. Sven was left to it, to bring in who he wanted for whatever price or wage, it seems now however that we have a scouting network and recruitment team that could help prevent what happened last time. We've only put one bid in for one player and nearly agreed a fee or a player we were already trying to sign, it's not really going bazerk. However if we are going to be ambitious we are going to have to spend money at some point, we can't live in fear of past mistakes.

Can anybody pull up any examples of Pearson being arrogant? I think the comments about Burnley probably are arrogant although true.

When has he specifically been arrogant?

To be fair he can give off the persona of being very aloof in some of his interviews....

Well to be fair this opinion on big Nige by the Kasabian boys really shouldnt effect my view of them and their music........

But it has...

F**k them ... and their limp wristed armchair rock.....

All the best managers are arrogant.

Yes I agree and there's nothing wrong with it. Tom n Serge also display an arrogance on stage and in interviews and there's nothing wrong with that too. It surprises me therefore that Tom would moan about NP in this way. I can only assume they've had a disagreement in the past. Either that or Kasabian are mates with a player who doesn't get on with NP at the Foxes. Moore maybe?

Yes I agree and there's nothing wrong with it. Tom n Serge also display an arrogance on stage and in interviews and there's nothing wrong with that too. It surprises me therefore that Tom would moan about NP in this way. I can only assume they've had a disagreement in the past. Either that or Kasabian are mates with a player who doesn't get on with NP at the Foxes. Moore maybe?

If there's one thing I've noticed since living away from Leicester is that we do come across as arrogant, stubborn and like to say things the way we see them.

Anyone who suggests it's got to be Lennon is an idiot who doesn't have our best interests at heart (IMO).  Don't care about them or their music, but they sound like ignorant fools by saying what they did, and certainly not the massive fans that we've been lead to believe they are.

Anyone who suggests it's got to be Lennon is an idiot who doesn't have our best interests at heart (IMO).  Don't care about them or their music, but they sound like ignorant fools by saying what they did, and certainly not the massive fans that we've been lead to believe they are.

They're not fans because they didn't like Pearson and want Lennon in? Riiight .

They're not fans because they didn't like Pearson and want Lennon in? Riiight .

Neil Lennon is getting some amazing stick on this forum.

What on earth is going on is right!

It's like chatting to a bunch of love struck teenagers who have been given the heave-ho by their first shag.

lol

Pearson is gone. Give some other geezer a bloody chance!

they do love our club but they also want it to be a big name club like it used to be in the 90s for them growing up. Nigel Peaeson isn't big time enough for them I believe.

Because Martin O'Neill was such a celebrity.

I really can't believe people care enough about their opinion for this to get to 8 pages, they're no greater authority on football than Dangerous Tiger or Seenitall, giving their comments this much attention is ridiculous if you ask me but oh well.

Anyone can be massive fans and also gibbering idiots, this forum repeatedly provides evidence of that.

Sure I would love him but he has never achieved anything without spending a shitload of money

Quick google search says he won the champions league with Porto after 2 seasons of €10m outlay each season. lol

Archived