Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Stadium Works

Maybe not the best thread to ask but why would he take a selfie of that?  Infact why take them at all?  Is it he's afraid if he didn't involve himself that people wouldn't believe he was actually there?  I just find it odd that people go through their photo collection and see themselves in every single picture arm stretched out leaning back.

Why do anything social media related? Then again, why not?

Making a load of changes to our football ground when theres a modern egg chasing ground round the bloody corner.

Let's go the whole hog for making the ground more suitable for men grabbing each other and erect a WWF wrestling ring aswell

:rolleyes:

The tigers pitch isn't wide enough for the world cup. Hence it's not being played there; and the changes are superficial at best... what is the problem?

You'd have thought people would be happy that we'd have an elite competition on our doorstep...

White Banner on white wall. Interesting choice :unsure:

Why does the banner have to be a different colour to the wall? The purpose of these things is to be make the stadium look better - which tbf they've failed at, that text looks shite - but I'm sure someone could come up with several mainly-white banners that look better than the previous one we had.

If the owners really wanrted to spend money wisely thay should cut those LED boards and subsidise the difference by not digging trenches for more LED boards.

It's an unecessary distraction.

Eh?

Do you understand how advertising works and how much they're worth for us?

Also think it may be a compulsory thing to have in place in the prem now?

Why does the banner have to be a different colour to the wall? The purpose of these things is to be make the stadium look better - which tbf they've failed at, that text looks shite - but I'm sure someone could come up with several mainly-white banners that look better than the previous one we had.

I think white on white is usually a bad idea as they are never the same white so one will look more 'off white', making it appear dirty. Like a poster above says, the font is terrible but unsurprisingly, has a very Asian feel to it.

The tigers pitch isn't wide enough for the world cup. Hence it's not being played there; and the changes are superficial at best... what is the problem?

You'd have thought people would be happy that we'd have an elite competition on our doorstep...

Not just about the pitch,things like changing rooms were not of a high enough standard as they are tiny,hence Welford Road got overlooked.

I think the stadium now looks desperately bland and generic without the banners covering the exposed sides of the stadium.  Really wish they'd wrap the whole thing in glass like they did for the west stand.

Also, I really miss the big Steve Walsh banner we had when the stadium first opened.  The blue and gold LCFC lettering on the west stand corner looks really rather cheap IMO.

I suspect that white banner is temporary for the Rugby WC to remove King Power branding.

I suspect you're probably right. Bit annoying our stadium will look totally bland and characterless for months though.

I suspect you're probably right. Bit annoying our stadium will look totally bland and characterless for months though.

Bland or a giant advert for King Power ?

Neither are that characterful or LCFC related.

Archived