Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Stadium Works

What the fvck is the problem with seat colours?

Your arse is sat on them.

Would have a problem if they were red.

Do you not think that money is better spent on players.

lol drives my OCD mad mate!

Fvcks sake all these pricks kicking off about a couple of rugby matches on our pitch.

Loosen up you melons. It's just a fccking game you arseclowns

Not enough personal insults there. Try harder.

• 2 weeks later...

Fvcks sake all these pricks kicking off about a couple of rugby matches on our pitch.

Loosen up you melons. It's just a fccking game you arseclowns

And football isn't it?

Couldn't care less about a pointless few World Cup games that will have little effect on the tournament as a whole compared to what it could do to our pitch.

It's not even a round ball ffs.

Annoys me too that we are allowing those corduroy wearing freaks to use our stadium when there is a rugby stadium up the road. On rugby day we should all circle the place with linked arms and tell the ********s that they ain't getting in!

They can't use Welford Road because the pitch isn't wide enough for the World Cup. Given it falls over one playing weekend (Where we are away anyway) and one international weekend, what's the bloody problem with holding it at filbert way?

They can't use Welford Road because the pitch isn't wide enough for the World Cup. Given it falls over one playing weekend (Where we are away anyway) and one international weekend, what's the bloody problem with holding it at filbert way?

Not sure why adult men get so menstrual about Rugby, I'm sure it's an insecurity thing. Only people I know who actively dislike Rugby are the most unathletic fairies I've ever met.

And the thought of those strange rugby fans sitting in OUR seats and drinking beer in our seats too how jolly rude of them to be able to do that when we can't how biased is that too !! lol

Come on lads and ladies for one it will bring great amount of revenue to the club charging overpriced beer and volouvents to the rugby fans and I'm sure the club will be getting a decent amount of dosh from the organisers of the tournament too adding to the bouncy running track and the lengthening of the pitch I'm sure we have been handsomely renumerated for the added costs I'm sure we haven't foot the bill for all of it ?

And then there's the advertising of the king power Brand being beamed world wide and then the pitch of course will take a beating but I'm sure our talented ground staff can patch it back to premier league standards in now time. Makes you laugh too when the KP wasn't picked for our World Cup bids and people moaned that it wasn't now it has for a rugby World Cup loads are moaning !

!!

;)

Couldn't care less about the fact that a rugby game is being held at our home ground, however, I do care about the fact that the pitch will be ruined after. Not to quote an awful song but they'll be too many man on it, init.

The stadium was left in a disgraceful state after a Tigers match a few years back. It'll take a while to muck it out.

I'm taking some Marigolds and Ajax. You can't be too careful :thumbup:

A few years ago we didn't have half a million pound dessograss master either, our pitch will not be effected that badly.

• 2 weeks later...

Cherry pickers there today, removing all the advertising from around the outside of stadium. Is this because of rugby world cup or just updating the exterior?

Updating the King Power logo I would have thought.

Cherry pickers there today, removing all the advertising from around the outside of stadium. Is this because of rugby world cup or just updating the exterior?

New advertising is going up advertising jobs in central midfield 

Hope it's permanent. Those sheets look awful.

Archived