Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wilson_6

Aaron Lennon

Its only on First4Lcfc which isn't brilliant. But would be a decent signing IMo and some one Ranieri could attract. only 28 thought he was older than that.

http://www.first4lcfc.co.uk/blog/tottenham-hotspur-winger-could-be-on-the-move/?

Reports this morning have emerged that unsettled winger Aaron Lennon will not be joining Everton on a permanent basis as Spurs’ valuation is too high. Prior to his loan move to Everton in January, the winger Aaron Lennon was the target of a host of clubs including Leicester City, Stoke City, West Bromwich Albion, West Ham United, Queens Park Rangers and Hull City.

EDS Sports report that Everton are not prepared to pay the asking price for the Tottenham Hotspur player, who still has one year on his contract. Lennon, now 28, attracted a lot of interest when he was put up for loan in January. Could it be that the door is now open for one of Leicester City, Stoke City, West Bromwich Albion, West Ham United, Queens Park Rangers or Hull City?

Lennon made 14 appearances for Everton, scoring 2 in his time. 

I'd love another Lloyd Dyer. He had no end product but i still loved him.

:thumbup:

Last season, I'd occasionally get the urge to jump up from my seat, shouting "Come on, Lloyd!", expecting to see him racing down the wing....and he wouldn't be there.  :(

Tbf, he did SOMETIMES have end product. Part of the joyful anticipation was not knowing when that would be - or when he'd race down the wing, tear the defence to shreds and then blaze it into the crowd. lol  

Archived