Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

3 minutes ago, Strokes said:

£35 a year for Surfshark and if buy through Quidco it’s about 50% cash back. 
I don’t understand why people don’t just get a decent VPN

I've asked on the SportsDonkey discord chat what VPN they all use and get no answer. Don't mind paying a reasonable price for one if it works, but googling VPNs is a bit of a minefield.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I've asked on the SportsDonkey discord chat what VPN they all use and get no answer. Don't mind paying a reasonable price for one if it works, but googling VPNs is a bit of a minefield.

Surfshark is brilliant, easy to use and good speeds.

• Like 1

My IPTV  cost $25, less than £20 when I bought it. No VPN required

Go on this site  https://www.livesoccertv.com/ to see where we're being shown. I've got most of those channels and most of them work most of the time. at worse you may have foreign commentary if there's buffering on the English channels, most of the time, it's fine.

Try it, ask for a 24 hour free trial.  https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32999946830.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4dFac81s

1 hour ago, Strokes said:

£35 a year for Surfshark and if buy through Quidco it’s about 50% cash back. 
I don’t understand why people don’t just get a decent VPN

I've signed up for SurfShark but none of the Sports Donkey streams are playing whilst connecting (either through kodi app, or Universal sports TV app). Is there some setting that needs enabling somewhere?

I'm now able to login, but no playable streams.

Edit - seems to be an issue with Sports Donkey itself, not the VPN.

Edited by martyn
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, martyn said:

I've signed up for SurfShark but none of the Sports Donkey streams are playing whilst connecting (either through kodi app, or Universal sports TV app). Is there some setting that needs enabling somewhere?

I'm now able to login, but no playable streams.

Edit - seems to be an issue with Sports Donkey itself, not the VPN.

Sorry I wasn’t online when you posted this.

I left sports donkey last year because it’s not good enough, I use a different service and it’s been faultless with Surfshark. Apart from the delay, I forget I’m even watching a stream sometimes.

1 hour ago, Strokes said:

Sorry I wasn’t online when you posted this.

I left sports donkey last year because it’s not good enough, I use a different service and it’s been faultless with Surfshark. Apart from the delay, I forget I’m even watching a stream sometimes.

Whats your new service called?

I recently moved away from sports donkey due to a recommendation on Twitter. I must say it’s been brilliant so far and they have a group chat on Discord once you’ve paid for all questions and support.

GBR streams on Twitter if anyone’s interested in having a go. £35 for the year it cost me. Highly recommended :) 

1 hour ago, Ollie93 said:

I renewed my mainstream last night. £100 for the year, however, it has been improved and is faultless.

All through my firestick, every channel available.

No disrespect intended but id rather keep the £100 and have

Mobdro (just about every sports channel in the US and europe) free

Free cinema (10s of thousands of movies and boxsets including latest releases) free

Freeflixhq (just about any tv station from around the world) free

Not had any problems with any of the 3 mentioned above. All top quality and all easy to download to the firestick. A quick google gives you a walkthrough on how to do it.

22 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

No disrespect intended but id rather keep the £100 and have

Mobdro (just about every sports channel in the US and europe) free

Free cinema (10s of thousands of movies and boxsets including latest releases) free

Freeflixhq (just about any tv station from around the world) free

Not had any problems with any of the 3 mentioned above. All top quality and all easy to download to the firestick. A quick google gives you a walkthrough on how to do it.

Mobdro still buffers a lot for me and i've got sky's fastest broadband and a paid VPN but then so do others.

54 minutes ago, davieG said:

Mobdro still buffers a lot for me and i've got sky's fastest broadband and a paid VPN but then so do others.

Im on bt super fibre and in the 6 months ive used mobdro i think only twice ive had a problem with buffering. They were europa league games where i had to watch through bt sport rather than PL games where you can watch on NBC or Bein sports.

I have got the BT Sport app free with my phone contract.

I've found that the subscription doesn't work when logging in to BT Sport on my PC, only on the app. (Which is a shame as I have my PC connected to the TV)

The app does however allow you to cast but my TV is too old to accommodate that.

Should I get a  Chromecast or firestick? Is there any other cheap device I'm unaware of? 

Anyone in my same situation came to a cheap solution? 

21 minutes ago, Collymore said:

I have got the BT Sport app free with my phone contract.

I've found that the subscription doesn't work when logging in to BT Sport on my PC, only on the app. (Which is a shame as I have my PC connected to the TV)

The app does however allow you to cast but my TV is too old to accommodate that.

Should I get a  Chromecast or firestick? Is there any other cheap device I'm unaware of? 

Anyone in my same situation came to a cheap solution? 

https://www.which.co.uk/reviews/televisions/article/how-to-connect-devices-to-your-tv/how-to-connect-your-iphone-android-phone-ipad-or-tablet-to-your-tv-aN2WQ9m9oSK8

If your tv has HDMI sockets there are leads available.

Edited by Free Falling Foxes
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

Sports donkey has been shite today, even with the vpn. Whats yours like @Strokes? I'm ready to find a new supplier.

I've just hooked up with @JamesOand it's looked pretty good today and yeah SD wasn't working.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

@JamesO any chance you can hook me up? I think I said no previously as I'd only just resubscribed with SD, but that seem dead now.

It’s been faultless since ive been on it.

Top tip, go on liveonsat.com and see all the channels we are on and then favourite them.

Then, when you’re watching a channel if it starts to buffer you can select next channel and it will automatically go to the next favourites channel.

• Like 1

SD is working fine today. Just been watching cricket on sky. Yesterday was buffering but today so far so good . I think when it works its fantastic and it works most of the time just occasionally has down time. Its good to have a back up for when this happens. I use a kodi free app that is really good. I think for the money its still a good service .