Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

16 minutes ago, Gazza3 said:

SD is working fine today. Just been watching cricket on sky. Yesterday was buffering but today so far so good . I think when it works its fantastic and it works most of the time just occasionally has down time. Its good to have a back up for when this happens. I use a kodi free app that is really good. I think for the money its still a good service .

It'll probably go wrong just before a football match starts. That's why most people use these things and the IPs are targeting just around kick off time. I was getting dribs and drabs last night, but it wasn't lasting long.

The last three times I've needed it it's been down and I've had to use HesGoal which is usually reliable in that it's always there but has a very poor picture quality and subject dropping out.

Apart from the Southampton home match when it was down . I think I ve watched every City match on it this season. Sometimes one channel is off but there are so many others to watch games on . Usually the South African or Australian feeds are good also get different pundits and not the usual sky/ BT drones

57 minutes ago, Gazza3 said:

Apart from the Southampton home match when it was down . I think I ve watched every City match on it this season. Sometimes one channel is off but there are so many others to watch games on . Usually the South African or Australian feeds are good also get different pundits and not the usual sky/ BT drones

When I've not been able to find our matches there's been nothing working, not football, not films, not even the BBC. 

50 minutes ago, Gazza3 said:

I was trying to watch the fa cup yesterday on it, kept changing channel every time it dropped off, but it lasted 5 minutes and went again. 

11 hours ago, Gazza3 said:

Looks like SD is down again . Anyone know a good alternative . 

I've just this morning signed up to @JamesO's service. Did a couple of free trials. One Sunday night when there we no games and on Wednesday night and watched the Leicester game with no issues at all. I only got a second 5 hours free because my trial on Sunday was so late at night. But so far seems good and @Strokes has said its good too.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I've just this morning signed up to @JamesO's service. Did a couple of free trials. One Sunday night when there we no games and on Wednesday night and watched the Leicester game with no issues at all. I only got a second 5 hours free because my trial on Sunday was so late at night. But so far seems good and @Strokes has said its good too.

I've watched 4 games and the 1st half of the spurs/liverpool game which I watched to see if a potential higher volume of viewers would affect it but so far and apart from a little hiccup in the broadcast when I first get it running it's been fine a real good picture.

• Like 1

On 20/01/2021 at 10:05, Thefox81 said:

No disrespect intended but id rather keep the £100 and have

Mobdro (just about every sports channel in the US and europe) free

Free cinema (10s of thousands of movies and boxsets including latest releases) free

Freeflixhq (just about any tv station from around the world) free

Not had any problems with any of the 3 mentioned above. All top quality and all easy to download to the firestick. A quick google gives you a walkthrough on how to do it.

fair enough, rather have eerything in one place though myself

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Best service I’ve used to date.

1 hour ago, Ollie93 said:

fair enough, rather have eerything in one place though myself

Oh yeah dont get me wrong that would be ideal and it can be a pain in the arse changing apps to view what i want to watch. Just at this moment in time i cant justify spending £100 so i was offering an alternative. Not just for you but anyone else who is in the same position as myself 👍.

On 23/01/2021 at 18:45, Strokes said:

It’s been faultless since ive been on it.

Top tip, go on liveonsat.com and see all the channels we are on and then favourite them.

Then, when you’re watching a channel if it starts to buffer you can select next channel and it will automatically go to the next favourites channel.

Very good advice. So many channels to choose from rather than SS or BT. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I changed my broadband last Thursday to NowTV broadband. Watched Thursday match on my IPTV, no problem. Friday I never tried, Saturday dinner time I put it on but it wouldn't work, tested it Sunday morning it worked, tried again Sunday noon for the match, not working. Worked again Monday morning, not Monday evening, but worked again late (11ish) Monday night. Didn't work again tonight so I tried putting it through the Hola VPN, both America and UK, no luck.

I don't know whether it's the site not working or NowTV blocking me? any ideas?

Edited by Webbo

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

I changed my broadband last Thursday to NowTV broadband. Watched Thursday match on my IPTV, no problem. Friday I never tried, Saturday dinner time I put it on but it wouldn't work, tested it Sunday morning it worked, tried again Sunday noon for the match, not working. Worked again Monday morning, not Monday evening, but worked again late (11ish) Monday night. Didn't work again tonight so I tried putting it through the Hola VPN, both America and UK, no luck.

I don't know whether it's the site not working or NowTV blocking me? any ideas?

Sounds more like the service provided by Hokey Cokey broadband