Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

I got a two year package with NordVPN with 70% off yesterday. Excuse my ignorance but can I now watch Leicester play via American broadcasters on my laptop? Or iphone? I figured out yesterday that I can watch Netflix USA on my tv casting from my phone. I don't have a Kodi, nor do I know what one is!

Presumably to subscribe to something like NBC or any US subscription service you'd need an American address?

• 1 month later...
On 17/06/2021 at 13:04, SydenhamFox said:

I got a two year package with NordVPN with 70% off yesterday. Excuse my ignorance but can I now watch Leicester play via American broadcasters on my laptop? Or iphone? I figured out yesterday that I can watch Netflix USA on my tv casting from my phone. I don't have a Kodi, nor do I know what one is!

Presumably to subscribe to something like NBC or any US subscription service you'd need an American address?

Did you figure this out? 

I did look into subscribing to NBCSN or DAZN Canada. I don't think getting an address would be a problem, its just you'd need an American or Canadian credit/debit card. If you could get a prepaid mastercard from there, does anyone think that would work? 

51 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I did look into subscribing to NBCSN or DAZN Canada. I don't think getting an address would be a problem, its just you'd need an American or Canadian credit/debit card. If you could get a prepaid mastercard from there, does anyone think that would work? 

No idea 😟, just wish (like a lot of folk I guess) that i could pay to watch a nice HD stream of every city match and the club get as much of that as is fair. Moving to America might be a step too far though 😂

1 hour ago, Webbo said:

I have no idea. Its worth a try. I use prepaid Mastercard for buying xbox games from other regions so I'm willing to give it a go. Do they have all the games on?

2 hours ago, Brenfox said:

I have no idea. Its worth a try. I use prepaid Mastercard for buying xbox games from other regions so I'm willing to give it a go. Do they have all the games on?

Yes, plus a lot of American sport if you're into that. DAZN also covers the champions league, Europa league and League cup.

Peacock(NBCSN) is $5 a month or 50 a year. DAZN is $20 a month or 150 a year.

My IPTV is pretty decent but it's not perfect. I'd definitely consider it if it could be done.

7 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

Guys anyone part of mcktv Facebook group.  I've raised a couple of tickets on the hosting service but not heard back for nearly 10 days.

Cheers

Awful service when it comes to replying to his customers and usually when he does he’s rude. I left last year and found a much better service. 

• Like 2

On 15/08/2021 at 10:29, Thefox81 said:

I used lepto through my firestick. By far the best ive used. Hd quality didnt buffer once. Userface extremely easy and choice of around 10 streams. Hoping it continues like that. Very impressed.

Installed this on my firestick today.

There appears to be only a grand total of around half a dozen streams across all sports

I've read Lepto suppose to have 200 odd quality streams.

Strange?

Edited by Free Falling Foxes

7 hours ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

There appears to be only a grand total of around half a dozen streams across all sports

Strange?

I only installed it on saturday but they had streams for certainly all the top 5 leagues in europe. I watched our game, the Liverpool game then the 2 sunday matches and all of them were spot on. When they say 200 odd streams whether that includes the 10 or so per game so 20 different games x10 is 200. Im not sure tbh but will look again at the weekend.

• Thanks 1

On 17/08/2021 at 22:55, Free Falling Foxes said:

Strange?

I looked yesterday. Had all the games from the Pl.  Also seen serie a and bundesliga games on there. Maybe they only show the top division from the big 5 leagues.

Today has Pl, Bundesliga, La Liga and Serie A. Also W.Indies Pakistan cricket. At the bottom of the page is some highlights from yesterdays games although not much choice.

Watched Leeds Everton yesterday and picture  was brilliant although it dropped out once each half.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Thefox81 said:

I looked yesterday. Had all the games from the Pl.  Also seen serie a and bundesliga games on there. Maybe they only show the top division from the big 5 leagues.

Today has Pl, Bundesliga, La Liga and Serie A. Also W.Indies Pakistan cricket. At the bottom of the page is some highlights from yesterdays games although not much choice.

Watched Leeds Everton yesterday and picture  was brilliant although it dropped out once each half.

Thanks for the update.

I didn't get a chance to check it yesterday afternoon but did watch a good quality stream for the second half of the Brighton match.

This afternoon, I installed it on my father-in-laws Firestick and we watched the 1st half of Southampton v Man U. Excellent. Second half it froze though and checking the home page all the streams had disappeared!

Dunno if they are back now though, I'm out again.