Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

On 15/08/2021 at 10:13, Webbo said:

I did look into subscribing to NBCSN or DAZN Canada. I don't think getting an address would be a problem, its just you'd need an American or Canadian credit/debit card. If you could get a prepaid mastercard from there, does anyone think that would work? 

You could use a Revolut Card. Then pay in any currency you like.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

You could use a Revolut Card. Then pay in any currency you like.

I think it would need to be registered in the country you're trying to get coverage. 

Somebody was saying at the weekend that NBCSN knew they were using a VPN so I'm not sure if it would work anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone using a decent IPTV provider for Premier league games at the minute?

I've been using Sports Donkey (Universal Sports it's called now) for a few years but it's been beyond bad this season, had to resort to 360p streams on dodgy sites for games so far. 

32 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Anyone using a decent IPTV provider for Premier league games at the minute?

I've been using Sports Donkey (Universal Sports it's called now) for a few years but it's been beyond bad this season, had to resort to 360p streams on dodgy sites for games so far. 

SportsDonkey is fine. At least their side is. Was struggling with it myself. Seems ISP's are blocking the streams. Signed up to surfshark (I think it's surfshark? Surfshack? Whatever it is) VPN for £44 for 2 years and SportsDonkey is working fine now with it on some German setting. 

9 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

SportsDonkey is fine. At least their side is. Was struggling with it myself. Seems ISP's are blocking the streams. Signed up to surfshark (I think it's surfshark? Surfshack? Whatever it is) VPN for £44 for 2 years and SportsDonkey is working fine now with it on some German setting. 

How do you watch it, App or Web Player? I've always used the Web Player, I've been using a VPN also and still unable to get a stream. Maybe it's my VPN not working

3 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

How do you watch it, App or Web Player? I've always used the Web Player, I've been using a VPN also and still unable to get a stream. Maybe it's my VPN not working

Both. Web app for pc and app for android box. Both working fine this weekend. Not sure if it was just dodgy before that I haven't used it for a few weeks since it was dead without VPN. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Some people have asked me recently about what I use but don't seem to have been able to make it work.

You can pick up an IPTV service on aliexpress for around £20 a year. First you need to download the IPTV smarters app from the playstore. It tells you how to install it here

If you contact the seller on aliexpress, most will give you a 24 hour free trial, but you have to use it the same day it comes.

You can find out what channels we're being shown around the world with this site  https://www.livesoccertv.com/

Edited by Webbo
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Filbert_Ross said:

The house we purchased had a sky satellite dish, I wanna take it down but I was wondering  if there was any dodgey box about that could make the dish useful first?

It doesn't need to be a 'dodgy' box. You could connect a Freesat box to it. You could even attach Sky box to it. If you follow the Sky option, you'll only get the free to air channels but all the Sky channels will still appear in the programme guide, you just won't receive them.

All legal and above board.

Edited by Free Falling Foxes
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Does anyone use the cinema HD app? I've down loaded on to my android box but all I'm getting is the films poster. 

Yeah, used it for years. If you downloaded it right you should be able to switch between film and TV at the top, click on what you want to watch and it brings up the streams. Post a pic of the screen if you can?

2 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Can somebody tell me which version you're using on the playstore? I finally managed to get a trailer for Spiderman and that was it.

I didn't get it from the playstore, I downloaded off the Internet. Just Google cinema apk.

• Like 1