Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
davieG

Leicester make Danny Simpson available for loan (unofficial)

Recommended Posts

Posted
hitc_profile_pic_124891.jpg
28 minutes ago
 

HITC Sport understands Leicester City are willing to let Danny Simpson leave the club on loan.

 

 

Leicester City defender Danny Simpson is a target for a number of clubs after being made available for loan, HITC Sport understands from sources close to the club.

Simpson was not part of Leicester's matchday squad for their opening day Premier League win over Sunderland last weekend and it appears he does not figure in the immediate plans of new Foxes manager Claudio Ranieri.

The former Manchester United youth product joined Leicester last summer from Queens Park Rangers and helped the club pull off their great escape from relegation last term.

The 28-year-old made 16 appearances in all competitions for Leicester last season, but struggled to hold a regular place at right-back.

SEE ALSO: Leicester defender set for loan move

Simpson still has two years to run on his contract at the King Power Stadium, but with his first-team chances expected to be limited this season the club are prepared to send him out on loan so that he can some match action under his belt.

The news of his availability has alerted a number of clubs in the Premier League and Championship who are weighing up moves for the experienced full-back.

Posted

 

The news of his availability has alerted a number of clubs in the Premier League and Championship who are weighing up moves for the experienced full-back.

 

 

I assume this is lazy journalism.  Which PL clubs would want him?  He is okay cover at best.

Posted

Think he was a panic buy last season.

 

I wouldn't necessarily call him a panic buy. I do like De Laet but defensively he's not the greatest and I think Nige correctly went for another full back. And that's what Simpson provides, a decent cover.

Posted

HITC Sport = random amateur writers spouting unsubstantiated rumours and bollux.

They have zero actual credentials

I disagee, whilst I do believe most of the articles are just rehashes, I think they do have a number of non amateur writers with legit sources.

I notice that they have that Peter O'Rouke working for them, he used to work for Sky Sports. Not sure if he still does

Posted

I assume this is lazy journalism.  Which PL clubs would want him?  He is okay cover at best.

I suspect Norwich or Bournemouth May look at him, a bit like we did last year, even if it is as cover. More likely to go to a Championship club, though. Never really felt he offered us that much. Poor going forward and not to Prem standard defensively.

Posted

Think he is s decent little RB the one time i watched him play, Should be better than he is but his personal life if probably ruining his career and unless he pulls his thumb out fast I can see him dropping down the leagues

Posted

HITC Sport = random amateur writers spouting unsubstantiated rumours and bollux.

They have zero actual credentials

Doesn't that apply to almost every rumour in it's initial form?

 

Are you suggesting it shouldn't be posedt because if so we may as well shut down the transfer forum.

 

I consider it a bit of harmless fun that many seem to enjoy.

Posted

Reportedly on 30,000 a week. Whoever signed off on that needs sacking (Probably Robinson if so job done!).

Posted

Being a woman beater should automatically drop him down to a minimum wage zero hour contract. Or even better, make him work for free. Call it community service.

Guest kristianity77
Posted

Let him go.  Probably Pearsons worst buy IMO.  Everyone is entitled to a dud though every now and again.  Ship him out.

Posted

Doesn't that apply to almost every rumour in it's initial form?

Are you suggesting it shouldn't be posedt because if so we may as well shut down the transfer forum.

I consider it a bit of harmless fun that many seem to enjoy.

Not suggesting anything should or shouldn't be posted, but I'm pointing out as far as I'm aware that site should be taken with a hefty pinch of salt. Look up John August and ask yourself is he's a professional journalist worth listening to

Posted

Surely not? 

 

Read it during his court case, could be bollocks though but would have been on QPR funny money before he joined us so who knows.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...