Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo

INLER BACK OF THE NET - Signs a 3 year deal.

Now he’s confirmed I’ve been watching a few videos with him in:

First leg vs Chelsea in Napoli, they won 3-1 and he set up the 2nd.  That wasn’t him who made the mistake for the Chelsea goal, I thought it was at first glance.

Second leg vs Chelsea at the Bridge.  4-1 Chelsea aet but he got Napoli’s goal:

His personal highlights vs AC Milan, he scored and assisted:

It would only be appropriate to have 33 pints tonight. Happy Birthday!

Just got in a bit pissed dont think i quite got to 33 pints but have had quite alot and for the other post who told me grow up it was really my b/day and that really is my age and i did grow by one year to be exact

Just to think only a few years ago we had dopey brizzle fans telling us Maynard would be a sideways step, were no good for him etc look at us now we have fans coming on from napoli and Croatia wishing us and the players luck

Couldn't believe I heard Maynard is now unemployed after being turned down on a free trial at Forest, maybe now he realises his destiny could have been better if he had joined us

Couldn't believe I heard Maynard is now unemployed after being turned down on a free trial at Forest, maybe now he realises his destiny could have been better if he had joined us

This is the road Aranguiz has taken if only he had listened to Jorge Machado and the well known Anderson Perry

So who is leaving then?

This gives us:

King

Inler

Kante

James

Drinky

Hammond

All for 2 cm spots if we play a cam then you can add mahrez to that as well although we usually have a 3 cm team then.

Hammond will go but that still leaves 5 players for 2 spots.

I just hope Claudio can the best out of him, he has been out of form for a while according to many. 3 years for a 31 year old is risky.

Read somewhere that he plays better in a 3 man midfield. Back to 532?

We seem to be correctly strengthening and assembling a decent squad. I'm actually optimistic about our chances of staying up/pushing on as a Premier League team.

Fed up with the comparisons to Cambiasso though. Sooner I don't see Cambiasso's name on here, the better. He's gone now and we move on.

Don't forget that most of these new, continental players had probably never heard of Leicester before Esteban arrived.

Long live EC!

He's had a bad injury. Have a heart. We all make mistakes and I wish him good luck.

This is the road Aranguiz has taken if only he had listened to Jorge Machado and the well known Anderson Perry

Aranguiz was an unused sub as Leverkusen lost 1-0 to Lazio the other night. Will be interesting to see what impact he makes there, and to what extent he features in their European involvement.

A serious statement of intent. It's wonderful that we are now able or prepared to compete for these kind of players. The key now is to get the best out of everyone and retain our most vital assets which are our team spirit and our collective willingness to work for one another.

Agree 100% with this, keeping the group happy, motivated and willing to work as hard for eachother as we do game after game is going to be CR`s biggest challenge, he seems such a level headed and likeable bloke though I reckon he can pull it off, onwards and upwards a ??

Read somewhere that he plays better in a 3 man midfield. Back to 532?

Having that number of CMs allows for versatility and rotation through a long season but also really gives us options for cup games, Hammond I think recognises his role and James will take time to get back into the swing of things so I think the numbers we have are fine.

Much better than 12 months ago when we had 2 fit CMs even though they did a good job

Having that number of CMs allows for versatility and rotation through a long season but also really gives us options for cup games, Hammond I think recognises his role and James will take time to get back into the swing of things so I think the numbers we have are fine.

Much better than 12 months ago when we had 2 fit CMs even though they did a good job

Early days yes, but this squad now looks so much better than a year ago. There's more depth to it and more steel in it. Especially in the midfield.

Bit I'm still a little worried about RB if we play Delaet. He's not bad at all. But like most have said, he's better with the ball coming forward than he is tracking back defensively.

Early days yes, but this squad now looks so much better than a year ago. There's more depth to it and more steel in it. Especially in the midfield.

Bit I'm still a little worried about RB if we play Delaet. He's not bad at all. But like most have said, he's better with the ball coming forward than he is tracking back defensively.

it is possible for him to improve you know, he is still young..proper coaching can make a massive difference.

From the Merc article:

"9. Inler will wear the number 33 shirt, previously worn by Kevin Poole, Martin Reeves, Nicky Summerbee, Ben Thatcher, Lars Hirschfeld, Eric Odhiambo, Mark Davies, Mark Bunn, Alex Bruce, Leon Crncic, Aleksander Tunchev and Michael Cain."

Wow, if that doesn't show you how good we've got it these days compared to the utter shite of the last decade I don't what will.*

*maybe bit harsh on the legendary Leon Crncic and please exclude Poole, Davies and Tunch.

it is possible for him to improve you know, he is still young..proper coaching can make a massive difference.

I'm not really bothered who it is that occupies that position. (Delaet or someone else). The point remains I think defensively that's where we look shaky.

Schlupp is improving. Christian Fuchs has bags of experience so on the left hand side I'm not as worried. But we seem to get attacked down that right side too often. And that's probably the final piece of the jigsaw to strengthen imo.

I'm made up that we've strengthened the midfield area. I think we look much better there than we did last season.

Anyone else wishing he had taken another couple of days over signing?

Let's face it, Transfer Talk is really boring now.  

I'm not convinced anyone we are talking about on there is going to sign and none of them are that interesting anyway.

Except Balotelli...we need another Balotelli thread.   :thumbup:

http://metro.co.uk/2015/08/19/done-deal-leicester-city-break-club-transfer-record-to-sign-gokhan-inler-from-napoli-5350503/

The metro report this has broken our transfer record -This is bull****, right?

Think so, everywhere else it's being reported as £3-4m

Archived