Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo

INLER BACK OF THE NET - Signs a 3 year deal.

Whys everyone jizzing over Drinky again? He was poor last season and i've seen every minute of this season so far and can't say I've seen anything spectacular? His forward passing has been slightly better than last season but still not a patch on Esteban, his defensive game has again been slightly better but I still wouldn't consider it anything any other top half club would be interested in?

People writing Drinky off have very short memories and I don't think they realise how good he actually is. He was our most influential player in the promotion season and will be important for us this yr.

Don't judge him on last season. It was too stop start for him with injuries etc and he never had a decent run of games to get going but he'll have learnt a lot playing with Cambiasso and will do the same this year with Inler.

WOW looking at the videos Inler can get some crazy **** bend on the ball...how many keepers just look on as the ball swerves round them! Looking forward to seeing this chappy in the Leicester blue!

I noticed that as well in and out and then in again and then out, puts Carlos to shame.

also every shot the ball flys out the net lol I bet the keepers see it and think **** that shit!

Hello guys

Greetings from Naples

Take good care of this guy, which over time has proven to be a great man before and then just played.

Follow you (like many Neapolitans) Leicester this year ...
Sure he will do well in PL.

I leave you with the video he posted to greet our city:

Go Gokhan;) and GL guys for your season.

PS. Sorry for my English (if there are several mistakes), I helped with the translator.

Hello guys

Greetings from Naples

Take good care of this guy, which over time has proven to be a great man before and then just played.

Follow you (like many Neapolitans) Leicester this year ...
Sure he will do well in PL.

I leave you with the video he posted to greet our city:

Go Gokhan;) and GL guys for your season.

PS. Sorry for my English (if there are several mistakes), I helped with the translator.

big love from the best team in Britain..

Whys everyone jizzing over Drinky again? He was poor last season and i've seen every minute of this season so far and can't say I've seen anything spectacular? His forward passing has been slightly better than last season but still not a patch on Esteban, his defensive game has again been slightly better but I still wouldn't consider it anything any other top half club would be interested in?

Double D is tha new Boss in town mate.

Haters gonna hate.

Just to think only a few years ago we had dopey brizzle fans telling us Maynard would be a sideways step, were no good for him etc look at us now we have fans coming on from napoli and Croatia wishing us and the players luck

Inter Milan, Japan, Sacramento etc.... 

The list goes on. Finally living up to our potential. 

A serious statement of intent. It's wonderful that we are now able or prepared to compete for these kind of players. The key now is to get the best out of everyone and retain our most vital assets which are our team spirit and our collective willingness to work for one another.   

To the tune of Blondie....one way or another

Gokhan, Gokhan Inler,

He's gonna smash ya, he's gonna get'cha, get'cha, get'cha

Inler, Oh Gokhan Inler,

He plays for Leicester, the mighty leicester,

he's gonna get'cha, get'cha, get'cha

and so on.....

why not swap the bottom getchas for Leicestershire. Sounds good

Pontus Kamark and Lennon ?

Just guessing but ine both captained Thier country

But it's not in same league as these two

I don't think it's far off. All the teams they captain respectively are fairly average. Kamaark was no worse than Fuchs, was he? And Lennon was class in his own right, at the game he played. If you compare the pairs by their positions, I wouldn't say there's much in it. Inlers long range goals are a bit special though!

I'm thrilled too - with pretty much all our acquisitions this close season. We were never anyone's pushover last season but suddenly we have a team with the potential to launch a whole new future.

People have compared our current personnel with the Gillies era and other times when we made something of a stir in the top flight but there's every indication early on that this side would be a test for the best teams we've ever had.

The prospects are something to relish because ours is not just a team with attitude and pace but with considerable skill and variety as well. Happy days indeed.    

Archived