Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo

INLER BACK OF THE NET - Signs a 3 year deal.

Really liking everything he says in interviews. Seems to be quite intelligent and aware of the situation. Speaks great english as well, can only see him being a positive influence on the squad even if it takes him a while to get a run in the team

I just hope he dosent get thrown in at the deep end replacing king or Drinkwater v spurs, wouldn't send out the right message to the players a both have played well in the previous 2 games.... I worry thats exactly what is going to happen, all the talk of him being fit and ready to play plus the official twitter page posting something about our lack of passes in the previous games all seems to point to him playing

nice article. one comment though, if Inler were to come in I would imagine/hope it would be King who would drop out, not drinkwater who has made a much bigger impact so far this season

Only an issue in rigid 442, if Tinkerman is gonna Tinker to 4231, 433, 4141 or what also ideally suits personnel available 343, 352 etc & etc, along with natural rotation etc then it's not really an issue of replacing or dropping

nice article. one comment though, if Inler were to come in I would imagine/hope it would be King who would drop out, not drinkwater who has made a much bigger impact so far this season

Do you really think so? I'd King has done very well so far, as has Drinkwater, but in the Spurs game Danny was ineffective and forever looked like he needed an extra second or two on the ball. As for King, I've always been something of a cynic where he's concerned because there's a large percentage of games in which he doesn't impose himself, but since April it's been hard to fault him.

Archived