Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo

INLER BACK OF THE NET - Signs a 3 year deal.

TBH the fact this has taken so long I decided a few days ago I didn't want him. I mean it is probably the biggest decision of his career but he did take a lot of time over it to the point that really, I don't want him and wish he'd of gone Villa instead.

Careful, sarcasm's a dangerous tool on here.

There's something about him that just oozes confidence and class, very Cambiasso-esque in that sense. He's unlikely to be as good as Esteban but he doesn't necessarily need to be as others around him will have an impact this season. He looks one cool mutha fcuka.

Not sure anyone could complain if the window slammed shut now though. We wanted a couple new midfielders, done. We wanted a replacement for Konchesky, done. We wanted another centre back, done!

Indeed, no panic buys at the last minute... good to have everything sorted a couple weeks before all the craziness starts

I think someone will always be left asking if we could've got the squad a bit stronger at the end of any transfer window. I think this has been a very succesfull summer and we've come out of it in a much better position than when we started. Any more players and I think we'd start to look a little full up.

Yeah and possibly a winger? Not sure if we need one but a bit of a squad filler? Assaidi would be decent

One injury on the wing, and we're stuck with basically two wingers to get us through until January (that's presuming nobody fancies Lawrence just yet). Now considering most of our play is focused on the wing, I would say it's not far off essential to get another winger in of some kind.

One injury on the wing, and we're stuck with basically two wingers to get us through until January (that's presuming nobody fancies Lawrence just yet). Now considering most of our play is focused on the wing, I would say it's not far off essential to get another winger in of some kind.

Someone like Moses on loan would be ideal IMO 

Finally I come home and the Inler thread is locked.

Great signing this just what we needed, he looks a solid player and to be the main man for Napoli goes to show the type of player he is.

Can't wait to see one of those rockets fly into the net.

FUK YEAAAAAAA, we are looking STRONG!!!

Finally I come home and the Inler thread is locked.

Great signing this just what we needed, he looks a solid player and to be the main man for Napoli goes to show the type of player he is.

Can't wait to see one of those rockets fly into the net.

FUK YEAAAAAAA, we are looking STRONG!!!

meanwhile..forest fans are jizzing in their trousers over a home draw with charlton..... it don't get much better than this..

I think Lawrence could fill in. We also now have the option to play 433, a diamond, 4231 or 532 if we lose a winger.

Back up on the right is weaker than the left (Jeff, Fuchs, Chilwell plus Mahrez and Albrighton who have been switching).

I'm interested to see if any U21s could make a step up and if they play in the upcoming cup game. I like the look of Dodoo, McCourt and Barmby)

Yeah I agree, unless we switched to 3-5-2.

If for example Mahrez were to be injured heaven forbid then you could put Kramaric behind the forwards with Albrighton and Schlupp at wingbacks with Fuchs or Benny in the central 3. Or even go with 3 proper central midfielders depending on who we're up against. If Albrighton were to be injured then I suppose De Laet would operate as a wingback but I still think you're right and we need another winger in.

There must be a free transfer knocking about to come in, a cult hero.

Archived