Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain

Won't spoil anything but I will say have a butchers round the medical platform for a door with green lights on, anyone noticed it yet?

Just finished mission 15. Very difficult and only got a B. Great variety in this game.

Couldn't find it, so had to google how to find it. What the ****! I am so confused.

Now 40 hours in and only done 33% of the main missions and 25% complete overall.

Starting to get abit easy now with quiet as a buddy. Anyone seen her doing stretches in the helicopter?

Kept seeing storage containers about yesterday, first thought was to go fulton them. Maybe i have been playing the game too much.

Starting to get abit easy now with quiet as a buddy. Anyone seen her doing stretches in the helicopter?

Kept seeing storage containers about yesterday, first thought was to go fulton them. Maybe i have been playing the game too much.

It would be cool if you could fulton someone in real life. Sherwood, at the end of today's game, springs to mind. lol

Quiet has one of the stupidest and most Japanese back stories of all time.

Needs to breath through her skin so can't wear more clothes. Amazing. Absolutely amazing.

Just happens to be attractive and have massive wambles as well.

Well, in the MGS universe, there are a few other super-humans with the same condition.

Also, they can't speak a word of English, otherwise they'll die. How ****d up is that for an idea? lol

Loving this game so far. I just wish there was a way to stop the soldiers at Mother Base saluting me all the time. They stop whatever they're doing so most of the time end up in the way. Plus, it's creepy if you go off for a piss and come back to 4-5 goons, standing there complimenting you on a good job. Were they watching? :unsure:

After much consideration and pondering (including some terribly excruciating procrastination), I've come to the conclusion that I want this game.

Order placed. Please don't spoil it for me on here, folks.

As somebody else has already asked, do I risk missing a lot of the backstory if I haven't played the last two, three installments?

My last exposure was Twin Snakes on XBOX One some ten years ago.

After much consideration and pondering (including some terribly excruciating procrastination), I've come to the conclusion that I want this game.

Order placed. Please don't spoil it for me on here, folks.

As somebody else has already asked, do I risk missing a lot of the backstory if I haven't played the last two, three installments?

My last exposure was Twin Snakes on XBOX One some ten years ago.

I read the backstory from here and got a jist of what's happening. Hope it helps.

http://www.gamesradar.com/metal-gear-solid-story/

The mission where you blow tanks up and shit. Well I've had three attempts. Everytime blew up the targets but got killed ****ing about trying so save hostages and shit. Spent about 2 hours trying to complete it.

**** it I'm going bed.

That's the mission that kept me up until almost 2am this morning (mission 8?).

I captured the prisoner first and then blew up the tanks. Took me quite a few attempts to complete.

That's the mission that kept me up until almost 2am this morning (mission 8?).

I captured the prisoner first and then blew up the tanks. Took me quite a few attempts to complete.

Yeah that's the one. Blowing up the tanks is the easy bit, it's saving the hostages bit and finding the blue prints that's the pain in the arse bit. I can't be arsed to creep round the bases so I just go in trying to do it as quick as possible but I always end up starting World War 3.

Yeah that's the one. Blowing up the tanks is the easy bit, it's saving the hostages bit and finding the blue prints that's the pain in the arse bit. I can't be arsed to creep round the bases so I just go in trying to do it as quick as possible but I always end up starting World War 3.

Seriously, just take your time and you'll end up saving yourself a lot of time from have to keep restarting the mission.

More than likely shit will hit the fan anyway but if you have taken out some guards already, and are more familar with the layout of the base then you will probably be ok.

No wonder you keep dying. lol

Archived