Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

Yuto Nagatomo

This player is legit quality. Everytime I've seen him he's been brilliant and that's in a terrible Inter side the last few years. Get it done. Maybe it means we're pushing Schlupp back onto the wing? We're going to be massive in Japan if this happens.

I'm a season ticket holder @Inter you must have seen the two good games he's had in the last four seasons.

The only hope that this works out is that he adapts to the frenetic pace of the Premier League. He's positional sense is hopeless, his crossing is awful & he gets turned inside out one on one. Please don't give the usual 'that's what they said about Cambiasso' because I told anyone who would listen he might be the best signing Leicester ever made.

I'm a season ticket holder @Inter you must have seen the two good games he's had in the last four seasons.

Tbf this was when they first signed him, was up and down that left wing like road runner. Granted this was a few years back but maybe a new club is what he need to get back on track?

He needs a labotomy. He's been benched by Davide Santon (useless) Juan Jesus (converted LB from CB also useless) & an 18 year old punk kid Dimarco. The thought that he could get Jeff out of the City team to me is ridiculous. He's even worse on the right than he is on the left btw.

No groans or steering wheels but the good news is that there does need to be reinforcement for its pink.

As reported by Sportmediaset, the future of Yuto Nagatomo might be in England. The class fullback Japanese '85 currently in force at Inter, in fact, like to coach Claudio Ranieri, who has already coached in Milan in the 2011-2012 season, when he collected 43 caps and 2 goals in league and cup.

The former coach of Fiorentina, Juventus and Roma would like to take him to Leicester City. For their part, Inter Roberto Mancini is looking for a left-back and are very close to the Brazilian Guilherme Siqueira, who grew up in the nursery of Milanese society. First, though, Inter must give the players made redundant, including Nagatomo, for which the interest of Rainier is alive and Foxes are ready to satisfy the technical Testaccio with an offer that will convince both the Nerazzurri player and give him an important reinforcement for its pink.

No groans or steering wheels but the good news is that there does need to be reinforcement for its pink.

As reported by Sportmediaset, the future of Yuto Nagatomo might be in England. The class fullback Japanese '85 currently in force at Inter, in fact, like to coach Claudio Ranieri, who has already coached in Milan in the 2011-2012 season, when he collected 43 caps and 2 goals in league and cup.

The former coach of Fiorentina, Juventus and Roma would like to take him to Leicester City. For their part, Inter Roberto Mancini is looking for a left-back and are very close to the Brazilian Guilherme Siqueira, who grew up in the nursery of Milanese society. First, though, Inter must give the players made redundant, including Nagatomo, for which the interest of Rainier is alive and Foxes are ready to satisfy the technical Testaccio with an offer that will convince both the Nerazzurri player and give him an important reinforcement for its pink.

Let's hope it's one in the pink and not in the stink

The only hope that this works out is that he adapts to the frenetic pace of the Premier League. He's positional sense is hopeless, his crossing is awful & he gets turned inside out one on one. Please don't give the usual 'that's what they said about Cambiasso' because I told anyone who would listen he might be the best signing Leicester ever made.

Well you got that wrong.

Sounds like De Laet and Schlupp rolled in to one. Marvelous.

Archived