Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

Yuto Nagatomo

Among the players in Inter redundant figure surely also Yuto Nagatomo: Japanese is now a reserve in the tactical arena Roberto Mancini and, by its sale, it could get a nice nest egg. Now comes a new suitor for him.

RANIERI WANTS - As reported by "Sportmediaset" In fact, on the trail of Nagatomo would slingshots in the last hours the Leicester, the English club coached by Claudio Ranieri. The Roman has been able to appreciate the Japanese during his stint at Inter between 2011 and 2012 and now with the rivorrebbe if in England.

And the smallest with him and Kante, this bloke looks like a Hobbit.

I grant you the face he's pulling in some of the pictures in this thread is a tad 'Schmeigl like' sat i the corner of a room stroking a football calling it his 'precious' would be certainly disconcerting.

This player is legit quality. Everytime I've seen him he's been brilliant and that's in a terrible Inter side the last few years. Get it done. Maybe it means we're pushing Schlupp back onto the wing? We're going to be massive in Japan if this happens.

If Ranieri's on a percentage per signing, he'll have a splendidly comfortable retirement! And what about Rudkin with all those forms and formalities to sort our own ! I'd bet it beats the cold winters of market trading. :) .

Claudio's received over £11m just in sackings compensation in the last 10 years. Add to that his salaries at all those clubs over the years, I don't think he needs a bung.

This player is legit quality. Everytime I've seen him he's been brilliant and that's in a terrible Inter side the last few years. Get it done. Maybe it means

we're pushing Schlupp back onto the wing? We're going to be massive in Japan if this happens.

That left wing is Albrighton's at the moment. Not sure Schluppy can win it back so easily.

The guy's second position is right back, which is extremely handy. He can also play Left Back and Left Wing and is two-footed according to Transfermarkt. Could well take the place of De Laet, bags of pace and loves an assist. Got 5 goals and 7 assists in 34 appearances from full back when he was a first team regular in 2013/14.

Out of contract at the end of the season and no longer in favour, former Raneiri player, could be a goer. Would be an excellent signing IMO.

Speed is key in the PL as most know. Obviously mixed with a bit of talent, otherwise Man City would sign Bolty boy.

The more pace you have the quicker you can counter and the faster you can recover.

I'd take him. Looks decent at the price.

Get him in!

A marketing exercise taboo

Big in Japan-be-tight

Big in Japan ooh the eastern sea's so blue

Big in Japan-alright

Things are easy when you're big in Japan

Oh when you're big in Japan

Archived