Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stox259

Mahrez

Mahrez playing Spencer at Fifa. Quite awkward as I don't think Mahrez understands what he says half the time.

Apologies in advance if this should be posted in the gaming section feel free to move it.

amazing how cool riyad is man doesn't give a shit about nothin 

any french speaking lip readers know what he said to Kante shortly after the second goal?

He told him "Did you get your hotdog? Cause am still waiting for mine from Demichelis"

any English speaking lip readers know what Vardy and Drinkwater said to Mahrez shortly after the whistle ? :)

Mahrez playing Spencer at Fifa. Quite awkward as I don't think Mahrez understands what he says half the time.

Apologies in advance if this should be posted in the gaming section feel free to move it.

Dafuq is that Spencer chimp?

I said near the start of the season, he's world class. Nothing has made me change my mind. There are only certain players who can score the type of goals he does and create the assists he does at the top level. Mahrez wouldn't look out of place in any club side in the world.

lol that is perfect

@@benn I genuinely love these, please never stop. Can you do one with Vardy and Okazaki dancing to James Brown?

"To be continued if !"

easy to do it

just to get hd face for okazaki and vardy

about the next project

i havent finished it yet, but  if ! and if !

I said near the start of the season, he's world class. Nothing has made me change my mind. There are only certain players who can score the type of goals he does and create the assists he does at the top level. Mahrez wouldn't look out of place in any club side in the world.

If the season stopped todayCol

Player of the season so far

Archived