Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stox259

Mahrez

He's not really that young anymore in football terms though, is he? If he ends up staying and keeps up his development while performing in Europe, I can see him leaving next summer at latest. Most fans would agree he's too good for us. Heck, if he gets voted as the player of the season, most would per default say he's too good for us.

I realise it's blasphemous and maybe controversial to say so, given that we have proven to be one of the best sides in this country this season, but you can hardly blame him for wanting to move on to bigger things (which he's never been afraid of admitting).

That might have been the case... if we weren't currently top of the league. We're matching his ambitions at this moment in time and that has to be the most important thing. IF we made champions league, I think he'd find it difficult to move away. Certainly to someone in this country anyway.

image.png

image.png

Apparently Mahrez filmed with those other two lads first and wasn't too happy with having to stay and film another lol

I dont blame Mahrez, I dont understand why people think they deserve to make a video with a certain footballer. If Spencer wasn't so rude as to force Mahrez to make a video (Unless he has been contracted to by fifa or something in which case its not his fault) then maybe he could see Mahrez wasn't interested and asked another player instead.

https://twitter.com/guild_joshua/status/697431261942575104

What makes me laugh is the amount of people calling him unprofessional. His profession is to play football in real life on a pitch, not to make fifa videos and try to be best mates with some random person he has never met before.

image.png

image.png

Apparently Mahrez filmed with those other two lads first and wasn't too happy with having to stay and film another lol

I feel like I'm going crazy here, I'm not the only person who notices that Mahrez has a very obvious social anxiety problem am I?  If some spanner decides to pursue that line of work as their 'job' then for me the unprofessionalism is not being able to handle a situation where your interviewee has a social disorder (even the 2 ridiculous manchildren of copa90 managed it) and then whining about said person on social media.

I feel like I'm going crazy here, I'm not the only person who notices that Mahrez has a very obvious social anxiety problem am I?  If some spanner decides to pursue that line of work as their 'job' then for me the unprofessionalism is not being able to handle a situation where your interviewee has a social disorder (even the 2 ridiculous manchildren of copa90 managed it) and then whining about said person on social media.

Exactly as an entertainer Spence failed. Copa 90 came prepared with questions to make it less awkward and actually connect with Mahrez. Spence just tried to become his best mate and wants to be the cool youtuber who knows all the footballers.

https://twitter.com/SpencerOwen/status/697432454538358784

https://twitter.com/SpencerOwen/status/697432924942135296

https://twitter.com/SpencerOwen/status/697433616121466882

Maybe he should have met the players first and try and tell who wants to make a youtube video and who dosn't then pick them based on that instead of just going for the most popular who obviously is quite camera/ socially shy.

I think he was just genuine and being himself rather than forcing himself or pretending being someone else or act differently (which is hypocritical to me)...

As for debating Mahrez future I would say, let's enjoy the moment and let give the time to time.... To every event it's timing.

Maybe because he wanted to **** off because he's sat with the two youtubers who think they're big time chatting shit and asking twattish questions in a foreign language.

Pretty much lol

These YouTube channels are for the absolute lowest common denominators. 

That might have been the case... if we weren't currently top of the league. We're matching his ambitions at this moment in time and that has to be the most important thing. IF we made champions league, I think he'd find it difficult to move away. Certainly to someone in this country anyway.

Yes, that's why I say it's maybe a bit controversial. We wouldn't expect to compete for the title season after season, most seem to think this is a freak season (rightly, too), and he might be well advised to move on to a club that could compete for European and national trophies regularly.

What a massive bellend. 

Perhaps he wanted to go home to spend time with his family rather than hang around at the training ground not getting paid to make videos for 13 year old kids. With a grown man who thinks the world exists to help him create shit content.

Most people wouldn't like a bunch of English lads screaming in your ear as you're playing a fifa game. Mahrez and Ngolo were weird choices given they seem shy and their English isn't great.

They should have played with Vardy, it would have been much funner.

Archived