Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Leicester's internationals 2015/16

I hope so and it would be best for all concerned.

It's pointless spending good money on players in their 30's only for them to sit on the bench. He had plenty of good options other than us so hopefully they're still interested and we can offload him in January. King looks ahead of him, James is back in light training and we've been linked with other CM's.

In truth Danny Drinkwater has turned into the player we hoped Inler would be. Hopefully a few interested parties would have seen Inler's performance against England a couple of months a go and realise there is still a player in there.

Totally agree!

wow its 2-2 , 2 goals in 3 minutes . mahrez with an assist.

You know it's a sign of quality when you're playing shit and still getting something out of a game. :D

Congratulations, les Fennecs!

(I do hope my enthusiasm is not of the premature kind)

You know it's a sign of quality when you're playing shit and still getting something out of a game. :D

Congratulations, les Fennecs!

(I do hope my enthusiasm is not of the premature kind)

Thank you :)

2 very important players missing (Brahimi & Feghouli) among several other.

they need to fly back right away to get ready for the 2nd leg in 3 days Nov17th.

I guess they were managing their effort..but 2-2 is an awsome results giving the tons of chances missed by Tanzania :)

In truth Danny Drinkwater has turned into the player we hoped Inler would be. Hopefully a few interested parties would have seen Inler's performance against England a couple of months a go and realise there is still a player in there.

I'll agree that we all expected Inler to be above Drinky in the pecking order but I disagree that Drinky is the player we hoped Inler would be and that we should let Inler go.

Drinky has been absolutely unreal as a true box-to-box central midfielder. We've seen him make huge defensive blocks, get involved in the attack, and he's led the team in touches in 8 out of 12 games. Simply put, the game runs through Drinky and he's the glue that holds everyone else together. His chemistry with Vardy is also unbelievable and I wouldn't be surprised if he ends the season with 5 goals considering the quality of some of his attempts. He's exceeding the expectations that you could of had for him, Inler or any £5-10m signing in general. That's not Inler's fault.

When we play multiple games a week around Christmas and hopefully an FA cup run, we'll need depth which we haven't shown yet having only started 16 different players and playing 19 which is the 2nd lowest in the league in each category. I fully expect Inler to have his time to shine then. I don't understand the point of swapping fringe players that never had their chance in the sun for fringe players because we aren't going to find anyone of the market that will upstage Drinky.

I read somewhere that Inler was more adapted to a possession based game that we obviously don't play but that's neither here nor there considering the animal Drinky has become.

Archived