Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Leicester's internationals 2015/16

He's totally at fault for the first one, the second is slightly unfortunate. He's saved it from close range and the ball has come to his left side, so he was never going to punch it to his right. You could argue his positioning isn't great for the second. Obviously the performance in that first half was affected by the result in Armenia.

I'm very concerned about the general level of performance since the win in Serbia and I'm not at all confident heading into the playoffs. Even if Denmark do qualify, I fear it will not be seen as a succesful campaign, probably because we'd get battered in France...

Gökhan Inler played the entire 90 minutes for Switzerland in a drab 1-0 away win at Estonia tonight. The winner was an own-goal scored in the 93rd minute. :D

He, alongside a lot of his fellow national teammates, failed to shine. It wasn't a bad game, but it wasn't a good one, either. More than half of the Switzerland team just couldn't get ***ed for the last appearance in the 2016 qualifying stages.

Shame, really. Could've been so much better.

87 caps now, one more and he'll have reached his former Napoli and Udinese shirt number.

Gökhan Inler played the entire 90 minutes for Switzerland in a drab 1-0 away win at Estonia tonight. The winner was an own-goal scored in the 93rd minute. :D

He, alongside a lot of his fellow national teammates, failed to shine. It wasn't a bad game, but it wasn't a good one, either. More than half of the Switzerland team just couldn't get ***ed for the last appearance in the 2016 qualifying stages.

Shame, really. Could've been so much better.

87 caps now, one more and he'll have reached his former Napoli and Udinese shirt number.

Seeing as he's missed our last two games, good for him to get two full run outs for the swiss

Archived