Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Leicester's internationals 2015/16

I think the premier league has helped his close control tons, he knows that he has less time so every move he makes is instinctive.

Disagree, he's always had good control- he just has more confidence with Japan, he certainly loves that 'turn' but if that was in a PL game he'd most likely have gone to ground- it's amazing how many times he falls over when he plays for us

49 for Shinji, go on my san!

Another top quality finish, that was a Mahrez-like drag back and flick. For me, he has been much better since Xmas, with just a couple of blips.

Its often said on FT that we need an upgrade on Shinji, but I think he has a big role to play going forward. I'm not saying that he should always start or anything, but you know that Shinji will give you everything he has, whenever he gets the chance.

Great signing by... err, the owners?  :thumbup:

Schmeichel was actually a little dodgy for Denmark. He rebounded several long shots straight out into the box, but the defenders saved the situation. He had no chance on their goal though.

kante on le bench

pogba, matuidi & diarra in the middle. most french folk on twitter saying that kante will slot in naturally for diarra once given the chance. probably a bit like when he started off here, off the bench once or twice until it was blatantly obvious that he was better than most other players in the world. 

Archived