Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wight88

One Craig Shakespeare

IF Pearson gets one and these jobs AND Walsh and Shaky follow him, will you forgive Nige in this scenario?

Genuine question.

Personally I'd be very pissed off with them all if this happens and wouldn't be surprised to see it have an adverse effect on us.

I have had a look on a few Prem teams forums and none of the fans want to touch pearson with a barge pole, they say he is a bully and just a Championship manager.

I have to agree that I think his next move is going to be to a Championship side but he will take them into the Play off's or even get them promoted he knows that league Inside out.

IF Pearson gets one and these jobs AND Walsh and Shaky follow him, will you forgive Nige in this scenario?

Genuine question.

Personally I'd be very pissed off with them all if this happens and wouldn't be surprised to see it have an adverse effect on us.

If he takes them all to his new club then I wish them as much luck and success as I wish any other team. None.

Genuine question.

We'd have to accept it? Pearson takes them everywhere, we all know, so if it did happen I wouldn't be surprised and I wouldn't have any feelings towards them.

I think the chances of either Shakespeare or Walsh following Pearson to a Championship side or a basket case relegation-fodder club in the North East are pretty slim.

Usually when a manager is sacked, his team goes with him - but in this case the club sacked Pearson but made it clear they wanted the rest of the backroom staff to stay, which makes this situation different to the norm. Shakespeare and Walsh are smart guys - they must know that if they left they might never again work for a club that has as much going for it as we do now. They've helped to shape a fantastic squad of players that is still improving, and they seem to be very happy with life under Claudio. I understand the whole 'loyalty to Pearson' argument and everything - I just think that some people might be significantly over-estimating the probability of it happening in this case.

Why is Phil neville the Valencia assistant manager when he can't speak Spanish? Idiot

Surely managers & coaches need to converse with the players during training.... if PNev can't speak Spanish, how does he speak to them exactly?

Because that would be giving credit to other people.

People not associated with the messiah.

You will probably hear everything they are doing wrong though the moment one of the signings they make doesnt instantly settle or a substitution doesnt work.

Yeah because we always blamed Shakespeare and Walsh for bad signings and substitutions under Pearson didn't we?

You seriously need to grow up mate.

I have had a look on a few Prem teams forums and none of the fans want to touch pearson with a barge pole, they say he is a bully and just a Championship manager.

I have to agree that I think his next move is going to be to a Championship side but he will take them into the Play off's or even get them promoted he knows that league Inside out.

Ipswich Town would be my shout for NP'S next job. They've bobbed along in the Championship for over a decade, pushing but not quite getting anywhere, and have wealthy owners.

There isn't a managerial vacancy, but Mick McCarthy has been there for nearly 3 years. They may have eyes on NP as the bloke to push them into the Prem?

Idiot. Ranieri is a hands on coach. You see him in all the training ground pics. Give the man some credit. Also. When did speaking English matter. Can David moyes speak fluent Spanish?

You can apologise to me when I'm right .

No.

Not sure they will if its Sunderland as that's a long way from the midlands. Closer to home then yes.

So you have no more idea than anybody else then and you're just guessing.

If they would be willing to quit a top 5 PL club to join NFP at a club in the midlands it doesn't say much about how loyal they are if they won't join him at a club in the NE.

So you have no more idea than anybody else then and you're just guessing.

If they would be willing to quit a top 5 PL club to join NFP at a club in the midlands it doesn't say much about how loyal they are if they won't join him at a club in the NE.

Not true at all.

I don't think Pearson would go there anyway so it might be irrlevant. Perfect fit for him is Villa but they usually give managers too long to turn things around so Sherwood may last longer.

Archived