Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wight88

One Craig Shakespeare

I think this International break could be an interesting one for us, good or bad.

I can't imagine that shakey and Walsh haven't spoken to Nige at some point about it. It'll be a big decision for both either way, if Nige gets the Sunderland job, which I think he will.Personally, I think they'll leave, but hoping not.

Player wise, I would be very surprised if any left to join him. Sunderland is a bit of a poisoned Chalcis!

Doesn't Walsh live in Rothley now? He might not want to leave.

He had that place from the first time they were here, kept it when they went to Hull and returned again.

These type of people must have places all over, you're talk a couple of hundred grand, not much to them plus they can let it out when they move on. Investment as well.

I think common sense will prevail. They're both pushing on a bit now. The opportunity to see how far they and CR can take the Club I'm hoping will be too strong to walk away from. If they did follow NP to say Sunderland it will take 5 years to turn them into a decent side again. It would be nice to see CR giving them a mention of how they support him. 

a great man who completely transformed our club for the better. Why would you want him to fail?

We've only just been able to take a shit again without somebody piping up about Pearsons achievements here.

If he was successful at another club it would be unbearable.

Np will go to Sunderland, he will not get any of the city coaching staff.

Some posters will be happy to know, when NP goes to Sunderland, he will be taking a few foxforum, mods with him.

He wants to build up a modests fan base, using forum support, creating a new era of mods who just delete, anything a Sunderland fan would like to disgree with.

It will become the 1st FOD forum ran by Ostriches.

People actually think Pearson would come for some of our players in January and theyd actually leave

:crylaugh:

Is there not a conflict on interest about to happen here? hes already the manager of Leicester and has that job for life, how can he manage another team as well?

right ok i made a joke about it before but maybe im being dumb, sean dyche is not going to burnley cos sean dyche is already at burnley 

isnt he? 

what does your post mean 

This always looked a goer. I happen to know another club had talked with NP and any NP fans would much rather see him at Sunderland.

Guest Mee-9

I said to my mate at the start of the season, 'Advocaat will get the sack 10 games in, then NP will take over.' 

Not far wrong. 

I said to my mate at the start of the season, 'Advocaat will get the sack 10 games in, then NP will take over.' 

Not far wrong. 

Well Advocaat didnt get sacked and Nige might not get the job, so youd be totally wrong.

Guest Mee-9

Well Advocaat didnt get sacked and Nige might not get the job, so youd be totally wrong.

You really are a boring bastard ain't ya? 

Archived