Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wight88

One Craig Shakespeare

You reckon Steve Walsh'd just bugger off?

Personally, I reckon Nige will go to Sunderland - and take Shaky with him.  We know he wasn't in Norwich Saturday afternoon - and supposedly there was a Sunderland Board meeting on Saturday evening after their game.  Perhaps they had already started talking to candidates (and their likely Assistants !) then - Shaky wouldn't have been able to get to Sunderland from Norwich in time for that !  I also think that Claudio will have less need for Shakespeare than Steve Walsh.  Walsh is a different type of Assistant for Ranieri - complementing, not duplicating Bonetti training ground skills, as Shaky does. Apparently he WAS at the Norwich game.  If Nige was proposing to take him, surely he'd have been travelling to Sunderland as well.

'2 and 2' and all that, but I would think that Walshy might be staying IF Nige does get a new job (at Sunderland, or anywhere else).  

Personally, I reckon Nige will go to Sunderland - and take Shaky with him.  We know he wasn't in Norwich Saturday afternoon - and supposedly there was a Sunderland Board meeting on Saturday evening after their game.  Perhaps they had already started talking to candidates (and their likely Assistants !) then - Shaky wouldn't have been able to get to Sunderland from Norwich in time for that !  I also think that Claudio will have less need for Shakespeare than Steve Walsh.  Walsh is a different type of Assistant for Ranieri - complementing, not duplicating Bonetti training ground skills, as Shaky does. Apparently he WAS at the Norwich game.  If Nige was proposing to take him, surely he'd have been travelling to Sunderland as well.

'2 and 2' and all that, but I would think that Walshy might be staying IF Nige does get a new job (at Sunderland, or anywhere else).

Is this a transcript of you talking to yourself in the mirror?

Who wasn't in Norwich? Shakey? He was on MOTD alot....

No solid proof from anyone, just speculation as always.

Most people basing their opinion on him not being at the game at Norwich, which he was, but someone posted earlier in a way which made it look like he wasn't. 

Nobody has a clue but sticking your 2 cents in now so you can say you were right if you win the 50/50 is standard FT behaviour. 

I know for a fact I wouldn't leave my decent job, where I'm well paid (a likely assumption), at a good company that is on the way up just to join a good friend I used to work with at another (in many ways, lesser) company.

No solid proof from anyone, just speculation as always.

Most people basing their opinion on him not being at the game at Norwich, which he was, but someone posted earlier in a way which made it look like he wasn't. 

Nobody has a clue but sticking your 2 cents in now so you can say you were right if you win the 50/50 is standard FT behaviour. 

I know for a fact I wouldn't leave my decent job, where I'm well paid (a likely assumption), at a good company that is on the way up just to join a good friend I used to work with at another (in many ways, lesser) company.

Do you realise how close Shakey and Pearson are? No, thought not.

and yet Shakey didn't leave when his friend was sacked, unfairly in his view, just because they are close doesn't mean he would leave, he has his own family and career to think about

Because that would be giving credit to other people.

People not associated with the messiah.

You will probably hear everything they are doing wrong though the moment one of the signings they make doesnt instantly settle or a substitution doesnt work.

You are seriously overdoing this messiah nonsense.

Several people have already asked you how you seem to be so sure and you've not bothered to explain - even with a somewhat guarded reply. 

I'm assuming from how certain you appear to be that both Pearson and Shakespeare are close friends and they've confided 'how close they are' to you in person.

That, IMO is the only steadfast proof that can lead to such certainty. 

So when did you sit down and have a chat with them both? 

I don't get why everyone is so worried about if he leaves when Pearson gets a new job. I would trust the club and Claudio to promote/find someone else if they felt it was needed.

Also, I thought everyone knew that Ulloa was assistant manager (to the one true messiah, Cambiasso) during the great escape?

The thing people are forgetting is there under contract. They aren't going to resign and lose all the money they would be owed. And we can refuse another club permission to speak to them. So they are pretty much stuck here anyway

The thing people are forgetting is there under contract. They aren't going to resign and lose all the money they would be owed. And we can refuse another club permission to speak to them. So they are pretty much stuck here anyway

Pearson in the same boat! the club will need compensation as they all have another year after this one on their contracts!!

I was at the game and presumed it was aimed at CS not to leave if NP gets the Sunderland job.

That's why I was singing it anyway but you may be right.

It was clearly sung because he gave Claudio a nudge to wave to the City fans.

Anyone thinking it was done in a plea to not follow Pearson has Pearson so much on their brain their judgement is clouded.

Pearson in the same boat! the club will need compensation as they all have another year after this one on their contracts!!

I highly doubt pearson will be going anywhere then. He won't get the same money as he's earning here elsewhere.

Except if they know their mate is getting a job elsewhere, they will walk.

Archived