Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

I LOVE CLAUDIO.

Firstly, let me say i do NOT want this to become a Pearson v Ranieri argument

But when you see a guy at the final whistle emotional like that, you cant help but take him to heart.

I dont think i could ever feel that way about Pearson, success or not.

Hope so mate. Wouldn't mind him flicking the V's at Abramovic ;)

Ranieri set us up for the future by giving us Champions League football and a platform to build on so Abramovich should be more thankful!

I don't know a Chelsea fan that dislikes Ranieri or doesn't want you to win the league, just keep going you're so close! :D

Ranieri set us up for the future by giving us Champions League football and a platform to build on so Abramovich should be more thankful!

I don't know a Chelsea fan that dislikes Ranieri or doesn't want you to win the league, just keep going you're so close! :D

I hope Claudio brings an ostrich with him to Stamford Bridge. Here ya go, Roman!

Firstly, let me say i do NOT want this to become a Pearson v Ranieri argument

But when you see a guy at the final whistle emotional like that, you cant help but take him to heart.

I dont think i could ever feel that way about Pearson, success or not.

Thats a shame you feel like that. Love Nige for what he did for us. Let's leave it there

Thats a shame you feel like that. Love Nige for what he did for us. Let's leave it there

Thats the point im making, i love what he did, but i dont love HIM.

He doesnt conduct himself in a way that can be loved.

Ranieri on the other hand, we are blessed to have him.

This is not an argument, i have total respect for Pearson, his achievements, i think he is a good manager.

An old press conference held during his Roma days. Even though you don't understand Italian I think you can find it funny, expecially from minute 3 onwards. He attacked the journalists because they were forcing him to use Simplicio, a brazilian player. I think he struggles with English language, but he's a master in his native language. You would expect such a perfect, inflectionless pronunciation from an actor, it's not common among managers and players (at least here in Italy). This enitre speech seems to come from a movie like "Any given sunday". :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4fTiG8vKfg

An old press conference held during his Roma days. Even though you don't understand Italian I think you can find it funny, expecially from minute 3 onwards. He attacked the journalists because they were forcing him to use Simplicio, a brazilian player. I think he struggles with English language, but he's a master in his native language. You would expect such a perfect, inflectionless pronunciation from an actor, it's not common among managers and players (at least here in Italy). This enitre speech seems to come from a movie like "Any given sunday". :D

What's interesting in this video is that everyone is on a carousel going round and round and round. That must put him off a bit.

I can easily imagine Claudio as an Emperor or ancient deity (Jove, Mars, Neptune, nothing minor) in one of those peplum epics they used to shoot in 50s and 60s. Such charisma and presence is quite rare among football managers these days. Indeed he's very outspoken in his native language. I'm so used to see illiterate morons, cynical assholes, notorious liars and deluded twats as football managers, it makes Claudio stand out even more in comparison.

Things must've been much harder for him back then at Roma. Now that he's having this fairytale of a season with Leicester, whenever he walks into a conference room he makes the press his ostrich oysters  :claudio:

I can easily imagine Claudio as an Emperor or ancient deity (Jove, Mars, Neptune, nothing minor) in one of those peplum epics they used to shoot in 50s and 60s. Such charisma and presence is quite rare among football managers these days. Indeed he's very outspoken in his native language. I'm so used to see illiterate morons, cynical assholes, notorious liars and deluded twats as football managers, it makes Claudio stand out even more in comparison.

Things must've been much harder for him back then at Roma. Now that he's having this fairytale of a season with Leicester, whenever he walks into a conference room he makes the press his ostrich oysters  :claudio:

In Italy you have to fight on the pitch and in the press conference room. We have journalists that put incredible pressure on everybody. Every press conference is a battle. I've noticed that in England things are different. Everything is more relaxed and straightforward. After all, football is just a game.

Archived